Preview Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not have both? Marshall
Plays small anyway apparently.

I’d be going all future as of now, maybe protect them against Geelong but play the kids.
Agree

I’d play Marshall for the rest of the year, same for Farrell and Ladhams and garner, forget this year and aim for next with anew coach

Because you don’t hand games out for nothing marshal needs to earn a game he needs to dominate a few sanfl games

Why? Players regularly get calls up with poor SANFL form. The difference between Marshall and the Aidyn Johnson's and Sam Gray’s of the world is that there is a clear need for him

This is a pretty **** comment regardless of how badly we might be playing.
Its also a really common idiom in the English language to the point that Andrew Denton named an interview show Enough Rope

Does anybody think that any changes will alter the result. We are a poorly coached club that has defined a very sub standard culture. Just move on kern.

Assistant: "Frampton was quite impressive today, and we know he can kick goals at AFL lev-"

Hinkley: "Aw, yeah, nah, look. You'se saw him in Launceston. He's not ready. Not sure he ever will be."

Assistant: "He was double-teamed for the entire match, but alongside Dixon he could be a weap-"

Hinkley: "Yeah, nah. He just isn't AFL standard. It's Johnson who gets the nod from me, boys."

Assistant: "Johnson was okay, Ken, but the rest of us believe the side would benefit from genuine forward targ-"

Hinkley: "Did you'se see Johnson's pressure acts? Really impressive stuff, fellas. I say he's in."

Assistant: "But Ken, we don't nee-"

Hinkley: "He was pretty special today, wasn't he? I can't wait to see what he brings to the AFL side."

Assistant: "Ke-"

Hinkley: "I think we're done here, lads. Howard out, Johnson in. Any of you'se got change for the Coke machine?"

This is a pretty **** comment regardless of how badly we might be playing.

It is a long used literary analogy. It is not a literal invitation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

64384987_2213443065418552_2410443785201778688_n.png

We could make a case for Dixon, Wines, Rockliff, Ladhams, Frampton, Drew and Garner being ins and Ryder, Lienert, Sam Gray and Motlop being out.

How this balances out I've got no idea.

I really think Marshall Dixon Frampton are the dynamic trio that can play now.

Also think Ladhams and Hayes are no brainers next yr.

We have no issues with talent, we have issues with hard calls on gold passes and a s**t gameplan.

New coach, tough calls, better game plan and we will get somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back