...injured.

BehindTheRoos said:
Okay.

Drop Sinclair.

Drop Simpson.

Drop Grant.

Drop Makepiece.

Drop Harding.

I'll raise you a Rawlings if you give me back Makey.
We need to try Trotter as a tagger maybe. I like Rawlings, however he can get 25 touches and his opponent get 10 and we still end up worse off. I think it's time this team learnt to play their own game and not worry about the other team so much.

• Banned
hmm ok

i just want as many out as possible and play alot of kids

im happy to drop rawlings, does a good jjob week in but who cares. i wanna c trotter and co

No Perry, no North. It's obvious.

But seriously, I would rather see young players who MIGHT learn from their mistakes over older players who clearly don't.

There are blokes in the side who are cheating the system, give Trotter, Urch, Perry and co the chance to find their feet instead.

Playing like crud anyway, how can we be worse off?

How can anyone justify dropping Rawlings?

15 players should go before him.

Thewlis Dish said:
How can anyone justify dropping Rawlings?

15 players should go before him.
Exactly.

Kept Edwards to 9 possies and got 20+ himself anf used it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makey was poor tonight, but was in most people's best 3-4 last week. I don't think he should be dropped, but Laidley has proved he is keen to do just that to him this year for no real reason.

shintemaster said:
I'll raise you a Rawlings if you give me back Makey.
We need to try Trotter as a tagger maybe. I like Rawlings, however he can get 25 touches and his opponent get 10 and we still end up worse off. I think it's time this team learnt to play their own game and not worry about the other team so much.

Enough of the tagging. Bring Trotts in by all means and let him play accountable, but not negative football.

Like we should have done last night.

Talk about playing into their hands:rolleyes: .

Mr Reliable said:
Enough of the tagging. Bring Trotts in by all means and let him play accountable, but not negative football.

Like we should have done last night.

Talk about playing into their hands:rolleyes: .

That's pretty much what I'm getting at, he's accountable as well as being able to kick forwards with some skill. I think it's about time to try a few things, perhaps a few senior players can be "rested"

RoyalBlue said:
In: Perry, Urch.
Out: Brown, Harding.

I'd like to think, and I'm thinking conservatively, that these changes are obvious and needed.

Yeah, those are the changes that should happen. Hell, I'd go futher and drop Sinclair and bring in Trotter - he does the tagging work well enough at VFL level, so let him do it at AFL level.

But in the strange world of Laidley, there will be two changes and it will be the following:

In: Sansbury, Rawlings
OUT: Lower, McIntosh

Shinboners said:
Yeah, those are the changes that should happen. Hell, I'd go futher and drop Sinclair and bring in Trotter - he does the tagging work well enough at VFL level, so let him do it at AFL level.

But in the strange world of Laidley, there will be two changes and it will be the following:

In: Sansbury, Rawlings
OUT: Lower, McIntosh

That's an excellent call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back