Preview Changes vs Giants(Round 10) - ANB Out, CWags In

Remove this Banner Ad

Only ones that were worse were the mid season 'next years best 22' with traded and then 4 slots filled with 'draft pick 3'
Actually that sounds quite appealing about now. I would like to trade Wagners, JKH and some other random like Pat McKenna (is he still on the list?) for 4 draft pick threes

Actually that sounds quite appealing about now. I would like to trade Wagners, JKH and some other random like Pat McKenna (is he still on the list?) for 4 draft pick threes

Or we can hack the team with a machete, see if that helps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is wrong with you people? We just took the game to WCE away big time, and only lost due to Dean Margetts, poor goalkicking and a lack of composure at the end. Sure, we should have won it but why the ******* doom and gloom? Have you forgotten where we were after that Saints game?

Out: Wagner (omitted)

In: Preuss

If ANB is injured, then I guess Corey Wagner has to play

What is wrong with you people? We just took the game to WCE away big time, and only lost due to Dean Margetts, poor goalkicking and a lack of composure at the end. Sure, we should have won it but why the ******* doom and gloom? Have you forgotten where we were after that Saints game?

Out: Wagner (omitted)

In: Preuss

If ANB is injured, then I guess Corey Wagner has to play

I...don't think anyone in here is being doom and gloom after the game?

This thread was started before the game was played.

My comment infers we go in unchanged.

Scythe called out only Fritsch (and rightly so, he was shite).

Daemon went a bit OTT but not MarcMaverik levels (thankfully).

Doom and gloom? More like...minor quibbles and nitpicking?

I really like Lockhart but thought he was a bit quiet tonight. That being said, with the exception of Preuss who I would like to see come in, unless somebody is unbelievable for Casey happy to go unchanged

Other than Preuss I’m not sure who comes in. Maybe Wagner if ANB doesn’t get up. We have no players left basically. All the injured ones I don’t think are due back for at least one more week at best (Hibberd).

The changes will likely depend on how bad the concussions were.

The effort was there and players were in the right spots (for our dumb game plan). Skills still a massive concern but this is the s**t that needs to be corrected at training during the week. i.e Trac's goal kicking.

We should definitely persist with Baker, he just got lost as the game went on and wasn't sure when to crack in or keep his length.

Fritsch looks like he could benefit from a game in the VFL to get some confidence though.

Don't get the Fristch hate TBH. Stretch offers way less and should easily be first out. Unfortunately there's no-one to bring in for him.

Chandler and Sparrow were in the emergencies so it'll be interesting to see how they go at Casey. With the season gone, I'm hopeful Goodwin will continue to give some kids a go.

Not changes for this week but upcoming a backline of May, Lever, the newly discovered Hore and crazy horse Frosty with Nev recovered is looking pretty handy. I would also keep Oscar in lest there be a need for intellectually stimulating conversations. We may not have the best bookends but with the Macs at either end we would win any debating comps hands down.

Don't get the Fristch hate TBH. Stretch offers way less and should easily be first out. Unfortunately there's no-one to bring in for him.
Stretch comprehensively beat Fritsch in every statistic last night, including those that Stretch gets grief over and Fritsch is lauded for (disposal efficiency, marking).

Fritsch: 12 touches, 1 mark, 0 tackles, 5 clangers, 50%DE.

Stretch: 17 touches, 4 marks, 4 tackles, 4 clangers, 70.4%DE.

And that's in a game where we all agree Stretch wasn't much chop.

Fritsch is being criticised because he deserves to be. The pillars of his game that made his debut year so impressive are toppling one by one. He should stay in the side, but only because there's nobody to bring in to give him a spell.

Stretch comprehensively beat Fritsch in every statistic last night, including those that Stretch gets grief over and Fritsch is lauded for (disposal efficiency, marking).

Fritsch: 12 touches, 1 mark, 0 tackles, 5 clangers, 50%DE.

Stretch: 17 touches, 4 marks, 4 tackles, 4 clangers, 70.4%DE.

And that's in a game where we all agree Stretch wasn't much chop.

Fritsch is being criticised because he deserves to be. The pillars of his game that made his debut year so impressive are toppling one by one. He should stay in the side, but only because there's nobody to bring in to give him a spell.
I think we need to throw him forward more. His development is suffering from being a Mr. Fixit utility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back