Preview Changes vs Giants(Round 10) - ANB Out, CWags In

Remove this Banner Ad

They weren't founded until the end of the war to fight republican control. And they actually had their peak success from a holding office/votes point of view in the early 20s. Some crazy stat like 1/10 of all adult white men were members
Didn’t know that, but I was fascinated to learn recently that Democratic Rep Robert Byrd was an exalted cyclops in the KKK... and he was still going in 2010!

Didn’t know that, but I was fascinated to learn recently that Democratic Rep Robert Byrd was an exalted cyclops in the KKK... and he was still going in 2010!

Yeah it’s fascinating. Google David Duke if you want to be shocked

He said it on and is on AFL Tonight most days which is the show in the lead up to AFL360

It was a bit tongue in cheek by me. I read his article in herald sun buried in the back near the horse racing, it had no quotes from anyone at the club nor "inside sources" he is just making this up and drawing a link between our injuries and lever coming back last week.

It was a bit tongue in cheek by me. I read his article in herald sun buried in the back near the horse racing, it had no quotes from anyone at the club nor "inside sources" he is just making this up and drawing a link between our injuries and lever coming back last week.
Yeah i figured just letting you know where he dribbles his s**t most days on TV. id rather not hear from him and his smug ******* look. Reckon AFL should be able to fine reporters everytime they make up s**t. Cant stand the campaigners. But i guess AFL take it as if people are talking about it so its good for the bottom dollar. I reckon the games never been worse, the media has never been worse. Reckon everything about the game has never been shitter

https://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2019-05-22/injury-update-concussed-trio-on-track

All three concussion victims from last weekend are fine for this week.

I say no change. Lewis is available and would be the only consideration.

Lever, Hannan, JKH all in the VFL this weekend. Spargo and Weid joining them.

May, Hibberd and KK available next weekend.

There will be some good selection headaches to come in the next couple of weeks.

Accidentally quoted a random post & have deleted it.
https://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2019-05-22/injury-update-concussed-trio-on-track

There will be some good selection headaches to come in the next couple of weeks.
With the exception of Hibberd I hope they make people earn their spots back into the team & not drop players like Wagner, Baker, Petty if they are playing OK. Last thing we need is picking 5 underdone players all at once. It will be like Rd 1 again.

This is legitimately the exact opposite of what we've been dealing each week so far this year ... should be interesting.

Preuss vs Mumford would be fun to watch. I think Mumford legit wants to hurt people. Where as Preuss has a bit of lovable giant about him and only hurts people the same way a large puppy sometimes doesn't realise how big it is.

Pretty certain Preuss said in an interview that he likes hurting people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty certain Preuss said in an interview that he likes hurting people.
So did Ivan Molat I think. Let’s bring in both and see what ensues

Preuss vs Mumford would be fun to watch. I think Mumford legit wants to hurt people. Where as Preuss has a bit of lovable giant about him and only hurts people the same way a large puppy sometimes doesn't realise how big it is.
* ive got a great dane x bull mastiff so i completely get the hurt factor. the amount of times that campaigner stood on my balls as a pup with no *s given is unbelievable. Fat campaigner now still thinks its a lap dog.

so we should get most players back after the bye to make a late run for 10th place.

Yay!

I'd replace Fritsch with Lewis in the backline, Fritsch dropped back to the twos. he's been poor the last couple of weeks. Limit the risks with the concussion guys and maybe rest Smith and ANB. Bring in either Weideman/Preuss and CWagner for them respectively.

You'd think Weid would need to demonstrate some Casey form given he was dropped on form, then missed games through injury.

As much as I like the havoc of playing Preuss, I think he is a defensive liability in our forward line. He has the mobility of the QE2 (about the same impact in a straight line).

I'd replace Fritsch with Lewis in the backline, Fritsch dropped back to the twos. he's been poor the last couple of weeks.

This I agree with. Fritsch was terrible last week and needs to regain both his confidence and work rate. Our defensive structure began its improvement when Lewis returned. Let him boss it around for a week or two until Lever is ready.

You'd think Weid would need to demonstrate some Casey form given he was dropped on form, then missed games through injury.

As much as I like the havoc of playing Preuss, I think he is a defensive liability in our forward line. He has the mobility of the QE2 (about the same impact in a straight line).

This I agree with. Fritsch was terrible last week and needs to regain both his confidence and work rate. Our defensive structure began its improvement when Lewis returned. Let him boss it around for a week or two until Lever is ready.
Yeah you're probably right about them wanting Weideman showing some form first at Casey first, he was best on then has missed two weeks since I think. but to me he's no more of a risk than playing Smith off the back of a concussion is, or playing Preuss with his lack of mobility and fitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back