Preview Changes vs Giants(Round 10) - ANB Out, CWags In

Remove this Banner Ad

My guess is they'll bring in Lewis for ANB
Feck me we really can't afford to carry Lewis anymore. He was slow last year but still had a bit to offer. This year he's glacial. ANB, despite his faults, is a gut runner. Lewis was one too, around 2011.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Help the new guy out- why would Lewis for ANB even be a viable substitution?
Only because we don't have a like for like change, and Goodwin has been a little slower than the rest of the world to see Lewy has slowed down. The closest like for like we have is C.Wagner, so hopefully he comes in.

I briefly met one of the Melbourne greats recently, David Neitz.
Very impressive.
Very sharp and astute.
I said I thought Lockhart and Hunt were impressive.
Lockhart took the spectacular mark in the forward pocket.
Best wishes.

Help the new guy out- why would Lewis for ANB even be a viable substitution?
there could be other changes, but in that scenario Lewis could come back into the defence while Fritsch then goes forward for ANB. or, (most likely IMO) Fritsch gets dropped altogether, then C.Wagner or Spargo could come in to replace ANB. the extended bench probably also means there's still a bit of a question mark over Smith recovering fully from concussion with Weideman and Preuss both named.

While I agree with you that the hawks kept the ball off of us effectively with a kick mark possession game- do u guys have that in the arsenal? I think if u win the contest, your best footy is a running game- am I wrong?

Absolutely. This team loves kicking the ball and we usually take in excess of 9 marks per game.

Yeah, not long now for Lewis surely. With a few good defenders set to return in the next month or so, you'd think he will get pushed out of the team for good, just like Vince did last year before him. Both of them were cooked for leg speed and went to ground too easily last year, yet here Lewis is still hanging around 12 months later. He's got to go.

be good to see big preussdog out there in case mummy tries something funny with one of our smaller blokes, not many of the dees this year have venom and are willing to stand up to weak campaigner behaviour (case in point vardy last week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back