Opinion Changes Vs Gold Coast (Away) - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

somebody that can tackle. today if you cannot tackle you can not play
he isn't up to a contested game
That's not an argument ziad.

"Somebody" doesn't cut it. Agree in Masten flaws, but we need to be able to present an argument.

Poor Masto, everyone should walk a mile in his adidas

Hope someone gets it

Lamb - potential very high, skills really good, great athlete. Needs to work on concentration.

Venables - highly skilled, potential to be A class mid. Needs to learn how to impact play continually rather than in spurts.
Are either, or both, considered significant flight risks?

Had a couple of opposition posters suggest they're unhappy and want to go home

That is why he keeps on keeping on. The decline though Bondy is there, and regardless of high esteem or not, Sheed must have more time (which I believe he is) in there, perhaps even Duggan (although I'm not as bullish on Liam as others) and we develop our kids ie Partington, DV and Karps.

Thanks as always for the insight, we can be a fickle bunch. :)

PS - Recruitment team must be disappointed with Jack Redden? Bust that one, you would say, considering the cost?

There are certainly others who were selected later who have impacted more to this point.

Best-Boob-Gif-Ever.gif

Just for you, nobody else look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Venables has another year. Lamb IMO is a possibility to request a transfer.
I hope we're in DV's ear about a contract extension

Also hope that we, and Chopper, persist as I get the sense that when/if it all comes together for him it might be something special

Its probably because he is one of three pure inside mids we have. Redden and Hutching being the other two and both forced to play a defensive role or on an outside role.
They are forced to play defensive roles because Priddis is a ******* liability defensively! His opponent can get 5m away from him within a few strides

anybody that can tackle would be better value than masten - the argument is that simple
All due respect, I can't buy into that buddy.

This isn't a defence of Masten, it's pointing out that "somebody" or "anybody" isn't an argument :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back