Prediction Changes vs Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be in Brisbane this weekend, what's a good bar/pub to watch the game at?

Pig and Whistle on Eagle St should have it on, nice spot on the river and plenty of places to kick on after if you're into that or get a nice dinner too. Other options would be the Story Bridge (Kangaroo Point) or Chalk Hotel (Woolloongabba). Hope this helps.

Boyd must be in and we beat Suns comprehensively, otherwise the press comparing 2MP would be on all week. MaCrae's form is on the up, expect him to dominate again.

Boyd must be in and we beat Suns comprehensively, otherwise the press comparing 2MP would be on all week. MaCrae's form is on the up, expect him to dominate again.

I really don't think it's such a gimme. Yes they have injuries but GC are improving, and it is up north, and we are still down plenty of injuries and carrying a LOT of players coming back from injuries.

We should win, but given our highly dysfunctional forward set-up I would be guessing a 4-5 goal win.

I really don't think it's such a gimme. Yes they have injuries but GC are improving, and it is up north, and we are still down plenty of injuries and carrying a LOT of players coming back from injuries.

We should win, but given our highly dysfunctional forward set-up I would be guessing a 4-5 goal win.

4 goal win without Boyd, 8+ goals with Boyd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7drHiqr.gif

If we can't absolutely belt GCS this week we have serious problems. They shouldnt win a clearance all day
This notion is getting really tired around here when we play a game we should win. This team has outperformed all our expectations.

Don't feed the media's garbage rhetoric of one game having a giant impact on how a team's travelling. Who would've thunk that we'd be a game ahead of geelong right now after we played them a couple of weeks ago.

If we dont belt them we most certainly do not have serious problems. That's just what happened.

I recall someone saying TC had some sort of injury... foot maybe?

Anyone have any idea on when he'll be right?

Honestly the guy is on a hiding to nothing at this point of his career. I Just heard the Andy Mahahahaha pot him with the usual "it's about time he paid back the Bulldogs." When world came through that he was likely to play this weekend.

Honestly the guy is on a hiding to nothing at this point of his career. I Just heard the Andy Mahahahaha pot him with the usual "it's about time he paid back the Bulldogs." When world came through that he was likely to play this weekend.
I imagine Andy Maher was a dour, 'under the pack' type back in his day....couldn't pull the skin off custard that bloke.

Actually, got a great idea for a fund-raiser: Maher v Barrett in a UFC Cage....the only KO there would be if one slipped on the others tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back