Preview Changes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In : mora, hughes , deluca
Out: anybody dont really matters.

de Boer? Tucker?

Peep game will be interesting. It's a shame they're expecting Jumanji-like weather again.
No tucker please, after listen to coulda his form dive a bit.

We have to play a 2nd ruck. Clarke has been s**t but the biggest tactical mistake of the night was playing Mz instead of Clarke.
Playing tabs in the ruck is mega-stupid, he is totally useless there plus it tires him out and neutralises probably his biggest asset as a forward which is those second and third leads

Will Pav actually want to sit this game out just for a home 350th? He's as professional as they come, and would want to try and get a win over in Gold Coast.

Barlow is the obvious out.
If there were other players to choose from, then Suttclife and Sheridan should be dropped. But the lost is bare so big lot of options.

In: Langdon
Out: Barlow

So yarran or deluca are getting a gig next week i think, Ballas will be out with a cheekbone (ross says they really want to look after him, suggests a number of weeks), barlow out, pav already out

We have to play a 2nd ruck. Clarke has been s**t but the biggest tactical mistake of the night was playing Mz instead of Clarke.
Playing tabs in the ruck is mega-stupid, he is totally useless there plus it tires him out and neutralises probably his biggest asset as a forward which is those second and third leads
You will said differently if clarke play in walking mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So sad to see Barlow look so disconsolate and to hear Ballas is injured (I thought both played well). Also sad because neither Sutcliffe nor Sheridan deserve to play next week. I honestly don't know whether or not I am unfair on Sutcliffe; I see red every time he gets the ball, even before he disposes of it. kudos for the mark and goal in the 4th but gee he stopped momentum a few times in the first half. I though Gu was (surprisingly) better than both

So sad to see Barlow look so disconsolate and to hear Ballas is injured (I thought both played well). Also sad because neither Sutcliffe nor Sheridan deserve to play next week. I honestly don't know whether or not I am unfair on Sutcliffe; I see red every time he gets the ball, even before he disposes of it. kudos for the mark and goal in the 4th but gee he stopped momentum a few times in the first half. I though Gu was (surprisingly) better than both

Nope. Sutcliffe was terrible. His simple stuff ups resulted in at least 2 goals.

Chris Mayne was 100% playing unfit. Numerous times he was just struggling to get out of first gear. Very visibly struggling.

Out: Pavlich, Barlow, Ballantyne and Mayne
In: Tucker, Hughes, Yarran, Clarke

Agreed. Need 2 rucks.

Tabs was exhausted by half time just from the work rate alone. Then he gets thrown in the ruck and got out wrestled for a goal against. Just leave him to what he does best and that is leading to space down the wings. He had 4 marks by half time- highest for Freo. Ended up with just 5, as a result of it. Don't care if Clarke is a spud, Tabs does the forward work miles better then Zarke so its a win/win both ways. Griff can rest with Clarke rucking most of the time. Then the forward line as a whole will function better, as well as even allow the spare defender the opposition has to man up on the resting ruckman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back