Preview Changes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with deboer but not clarke.

I don't agree with Clarke or Hannath to be honest both are horrible when they cant get involved. I think Griffen will have Nicholls covered but with 2 metre Peter backing up, i can't see Griffen rucking alone.

I'd rather bring in Apeness with a bung collar bone than play than play Clarke or Hannath.

I don't agree with Clarke or Hannath to be honest both are horrible when they cant get involved. I think Griffen will have Nicholls covered but with 2 metre Peter backing up, i can't see Griffen rucking alone.

I'd rather bring in Apeness with a bung collar bone than play than play Clarke or Hannath.
I still think that with a good game plan , there is no need for two ruckmen. Port had done it with jackson trengove. Freo biggest weakness is one dimension. No fyfe and sandi no freo.

Play Dawson in the ruck, Collins can run with Lynch (he beats everyone anyway). Go small and run.. GC have a decimated midfield like us..

Play Dawson in the ruck, Collins can run with Lynch (he beats everyone anyway). Go small and run.. GC have a decimated midfield like us..

Need 2 tall defenders this match, lynch is a big bloke and Wright is 203cm. Maybe a small and open forward line is the go though.

Clarke reminds me of the Auskick kod doing cartwheels and picking grass. Sometimes looks around and remembers there'sa footy game on and gets involved for a minute before going back to picking grass.

No thanks Jeffrey.

You forget to mention with the exception of ability.
Ability is a funny thing , if you dont use it you lost it . Name me a game clarke play in 2016 season near to his pre music fetivals level.

Out: Pavlich (rest), Ballantyne (inj), Barlow (inj)
In: Apeness, Yarran, Morabito/Deluca/De Boer

If Apeness, Yarran and Mora were all to play I'd be pretty f'in excited.

Out: Pavlich (rest), Ballantyne (inj), Barlow (inj)
In: Apeness, Yarran, Morabito/Deluca/De Boer

If Apeness, Yarran and Mora were all to play I'd be pretty f'in excited.
I actually like the idea of all the above in. See enough of sutty and sherriden or maybe d.pearce . Deboer ideal replacement for barlow.

Ability is a funny thing , if you dont use it you lost it . Name me a game clarke play in 2016 season near to his pre music fetivals level.

As the learned football fraternity keep telling us, you don't lose your ability overnight or in the case of some on our list if you never had it you can't lose it.

As the learned football fraternity keep telling us, you don't lose your ability overnight or in the case of some on our list if you never had it you can't lose it.
old BF friend not overnight is bloody 3 years . Lets close the topic clarke and hannath both got their deficiency but i definetely dont mind we draft a player this year with clarke mobility and hannath effort and upper body. I call the good of both world hybrid.

get rid of both player
1) clarke - pea heart.
2) hannath - mobility issues.

By saying that i rather we trial fast small forward line this week.

Yarran , deluca cameo vs GC, maybe mora give d.pearce a rest also . Not saying drop him but will be good occasionally to see what freo can offer without d.pearce.

Last edited:
I actually thing we can win this game if we get it right at selection committee.

With Pav, Barlowand Ballas out its down to:
Delucca - see what he has got as a small forward
Yaz - might work as a great combo with Tabs and Mayne up front.
Deboer - Replacement for a run with role and harden up our midfield.
Clarke/Hannath become an option if we think Gold Coast will smash us in the ruck and Griff is feeling sore.

I actually thing we can win this game if we get it right at selection committee.

With Pav, Barlowand Ballas out its down to:
Delucca - see what he has got as a small forward
Yaz - might work as a great combo with Tabs and Mayne up front.
Deboer - Replacement for a run with role and harden up our midfield.
Clarke/Hannath become an option if we think Gold Coast will smash us in the ruck and Griff is feeling sore.
All agree apart from clarke /hannath they are truely well done .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But we may need them just not to over cook Grif. Can you imagine how dire the last 5 weeks would be if he went down?
I actually dont mind hannath, look like final season for him for freo . As for clarke he is not playing for his career at all , what he bring to the table is bad.( Lets freo delisted me , i got other team willing to paid me without any compensation given to freo attitude).

Yarran was looking in great shape but the weather was against him having a high possession game . He competed well when the ball was up forward . He is a class above WAFL level football but may have to play a couple more games before he gets a game with the league team .

Thanks Coulda

I'm actually excited about seeing our fwd structure without pav and ballas. Weather forecast looks fine which is good news, just a shame that yarren and apeness haven't had some time to gel at WAFL level. Not saying apeness will be in this week but would of been nice for him and yarren to see each other up close over a few WAFL hit outs.

I#d actually like Pav to play unless it is really needed to rest him. Could be our last chance to win a game and his 350th as well even when it is not at home.

I#d actually like Pav to play unless it is really needed to rest him. Could be our last chance to win a game and his 350th as well even when it is not at home.
Terrible idea. Pav shouldn't celebrate his 350th in the wilderness in front of 2000 NRL fans who showed up to the wrong ground.

I actually dont mind hannath, look like final season for him for freo . As for clarke he is not playing for his career at all , what he bring to the table is bad.( Lets freo delisted me , i got other team willing to paid me without any compensation given to freo attitude).
Ideally we should get another 4 games into Zarke so that his theoretical sons have a chance of being drafted by us. Who knows, maybe they'll inherit their mother's courage and determination?

Ideally we should get another 4 games into Zarke so that his theoretical sons have a chance of being drafted by us. Who knows, maybe they'll inherit their mother's courage and determination?
What if the mother even more slack , will become the morton bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back