Preview Changes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont expect too much from yarran. He's been up against part time footballers his whole career so far. 10 possessions and a goal, a few tackles will do imo.

I reckon after a few games, he'll get his head around the tempo, get used to negative angry mayne yelling at you when you have a ping at it and he'll be an excitement machine. 25-35 goal a year player next year.

Dont expect too much from yarran. He's been up against part time footballers his whole career so far. 10 possessions and a goal, a few tackles will do imo.

I reckon after a few games, he'll get his head around the tempo, get used to negative angry mayne yelling at you when you have a ping at it and he'll be an excitement machine. 25-35 goal a year player next year.

Hope so

Yesssa, yazza!!!
So pumped to see yarren get a game, shame he's coming in underdone on touch due to the weather of late but happy all the same.
Just hope he gets involved and finds some space to do his thing.

Cant wait for yarran first goal , with hills and walters involve.

We should win the midfield battle. But they are going to have to lower their eyes going Inside 50 for it to count.

The big issue is the Lynch/Wright combo. They will try to isolate Isolate Dawson against considering it worked well last time.
Collins gives up 6cms on Wright but should be physical enough to make it a good contest.

Too late. I've already got my expectations up.

Clarke might be getting his last game or two to try and salvage something before Apeness comes back in from injury.

Very keen to seen Yarran get a game in conditions that suit. He will be underdone but just looking for some exciting signs for the rest of the year and next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should win the midfield battle. But they are going to have to lower their eyes going Inside 50 for it to count.

The big issue is the Lynch/Wright combo. They will try to isolate Isolate Dawson against considering it worked well last time.
Collins gives up 6cms on Wright but should be physical enough to make it a good contest.

Do you remember the first quarter against the Saints last year?

7 perfect short kicks into the forward 50. 7 perfect marks followed by 7 perfect goals.

We have never done that again since.

Weird game really. With Hall out their best mid is a second year player in Touk Miller who isn't even averaging 20 disposals yet I go in very unconfident of a win.

Got no idea what to expect just hope Yarran kicks a goal or two and stays in for the rest of the season.

Atta boy Sammy, grew about 3cms during the week.

Unfortunately he's conceding about 9 cms and 8-10 kgs to Wright (he was 203cms when drafted, could be even taller now).

You're right though, Lynch hardly ever moves more than 30m from goal and one-on-one he beats everybody (34 contested marks inside 50 this season, Hogan is next best with 23, Pav and Tabs have 25 between them).

Last edited:
Weird game really. With Hall out their best mid is a second year player in Touk Miller who isn't even averaging 20 disposals yet I go in very unconfident of a win.

Got no idea what to expect just hope Yarran kicks a goal or two and stays in for the rest of the season.
GCS have always been a bit of a bogey side for us. Even when they were ordinary our games were always close.

I'm pretty excited for this game now. Keen to see how Yarran goes. Reckon Tabs will have a good game again

Will be excited to see what Tabs will do as lone forward. Seems to thrive with Pavlich resting. Hopefully the midfield (especially D.Pearce) lower their eyes and hit him on the lead.

anybody know who flew as the emergency?
I haven't heard anything yet. They usually fly out around now, don't they?
Who are the twitter reporters that head out to the airports for this?

GC were actually pretty good against the doggies for a reasonable amount of time last week....I think your on the money regarding Dawson.Lynch doesn't need many opportunities to impact the scoreboard hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back