Changes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I forget to not read the comments on Facebook, they reel me back in.

Liking the Snelling and Bonner inclusion.
Wish it had been a month ago though.
New kids on the block softens the inevitable loss of Jay:'(
As for Butch...o_O?

Would've liked to see Toumpas stay in ahead of Krakouer, with nothing to lose this week I'd rather we play the young bloke in poor form than the old bloke in poor form. Would've also liked Butcher in. Happy for Bonner & Snelling though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to see Bonner and Snelling in to debut, and Austin back.

Sad that I have nothing to give me that Thursday night rage for the rest of the year
I might just continue the outrage about the lack of Butcher's selection each Thursday for the summer.

That's a young side

Meh, Bonner and Snelling get some taste of AFL at least (although a round 23 dead rubber against a s**t team).

It's hard to crack an emotion at this point beyond apathy, but if I can its disappointment. Disappointment it took until so late in the season to start blooding youngsters. Our season was shot by the end of round 5. Instead more games were pumped into serial failures like O'Shea. And I'll try not to start on the disgrace of no Butcher, so Schulz gets a last game - away, instead of at home after telling fans about it. Or if he's going to play stop with the inanimate carbon rod in ruck and play 2 KPFs. It seems to work for teams above us on the ladder.

Meh, Bonner and Snelling get some taste of AFL at least (although a round 23 dead rubber against a s**t team).

It's hard to crack an emotion at this point beyond apathy, but if I can its disappointment. Disappointment it took until so late in the season to start blooding youngsters. Our season was shot by the end of round 5. Instead more games were pumped into serial failures like O'Shea. And I'll try not to start on the disgrace of no Butcher, so Schulz gets a last game - away, instead of at home after telling fans about it. Or if he's going to play stop with the inanimate carbon rod in ruck and play 2 KPFs. It seems to work for teams above us on the ladder.

its hard to get happy about anything ken chooses. stale is the best way to describe it. I am excited about seeing the debutantes. Give me something to get enthusiastic about for next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back