Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Macrae, Daniel, A Jones, Keath
Out: VDM, McNeil, Gallagher, Coffield

A little harsh on Coffield but we need an extra tall next week until JOD is right. Buku can’t be the lone CHB.

Darcy to build some form but Lobb on notice. Never want to see VDM or McNeil again and Jones is for pure pressure. At least there might be some upside there and he isn’t going to fumble simple balls.

In: Macrae, Daniel, A Jones, Keath
Out: VDM, McNeil, Gallagher, Coffield

A little harsh on Coffield but we need an extra tall next week until JOD is right. Buku can’t be the lone CHB.

Darcy to build some form but Lobb on notice. Never want to see VDM or McNeil again and Jones is for pure pressure. At least there might be some upside there and he isn’t going to fumble simple balls.
Coff is better than Buku can at least hit a target

Jones is for pure pressure. At least there might be some upside there and he isn’t going to fumble simple balls.

Can’t fumble it if you never touch it

Think About It GIF by Identity

Somebody tell me what Lobb offers more than Darcy? He had a good preseason against a undermanned Hawks sure but he is ******* hopeless. Darcy is the better footballer by a mileZ

After Timmy shat the bed and we dragged him who would you rather against Gawn, Lobb? Darcy?

Play Darcy if he gets tired then backup Lobb can come in. Darcy would run rings around this soft campaigner. He’s basically the only tall on our list with an ounce of competitiveness

Out: Harmes (Sub), VDM, McNeil
In: Keath, Macrae, Daniel

FB: Bramble Keath Khamis
Hb: Richards Jones Dale
C: Williams Libba Gallagher
Hf: Sanders Marra Daniel
Ff: Flea Naughton West
R: English Bont Treloar
Int: Coffield Macrae Lobb JJ
Sub: Harmes

Somebody tell me what Lobb offers more than Darcy? He had a good preseason against a undermanned Hawks sure but he is ******* hopeless. Darcy is the better footballer by a mileZ

After Timmy shat the bed and we dragged him who would you rather against Gawn, Lobb? Darcy?

Play Darcy if he gets tired then backup Lobb can come in. Darcy would run rings around this soft campaigner. He’s basically the only tall on our list with an ounce of competitiveness
Won’t be long before Darcy is in the senior team he is putting pressure on Lobb

In: Matthew Boyd, Liam Picken, Jordan Roughead, Fletcher Roberts, Clay Smith

Out: Vandermeer, English, McNeil, Harmes, Dale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vanderschmear and McNothing must be omitted.

I'd still persist with Buku and Coff.

Darcy should be brought in soon, as he will be the Number One Ruck next year when English hopefully departs ..

For a huge bastard, he acts nothing like it.. Darcy, with a handful of games, has more presence than English ever will.

Random observation
Does Poulter have crap teeth?
Never smiles with teeth 😁
Always 😊
Bring in Poulter to afford Bevo veneers and I like his run.

Oooh yeah I want Bedendo in. Pace, goal kicking, won our time trial so should have a decent tank and I remember him having a pretty decent physical presence for a young guy. Don't mind Harmes as the sub, known to not have a huge tank from his time at Melbourne as a low TOG% guy so sub makes sense. I want Darcy in too, quicker we can get games into him and continue his development, as well as rewarding his continued good form.

Need another tall down back IMO too, far too short in the air and would be absolutely stuffed in Jones went down.

Into the 22 - Bedendo, Caleb Daniel, Macrae, Darcy, Keath
Out - VDM, McNeil, Khamis, Lobb, Harmes (sub)

unfortunately despite some nice marks and some athletic traits Buku just cant play (in the diesel Williams sense of playing)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back