Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone explain why VDM is still in the team? He is not up to standard. On his performance last week he definitely did not deserve a spot in the team and I saw nothing in the preseason games to say he deserved a spot either.

He panicks with the ball, he makes poor decisions, he doesn’t defend or apply pressure and he isn’t a good kick for a forward.

Plus we are way too small down back. I know Bevo is a stubborn prick and so he will never play Naughton there because he won’t want to look like he is caving in to the pressure being applied in the media and he desperately wants to prove he is right, but seriously he isn’t doing enough as a forward to justify staying there and he could be an amazing CHB. Plus it’s a position of desperate need. Play Darcy forward with Jamarra and move Naughton to defence.

And get VDM out of that team please.

Until we change the way we play we are not going anywhere. I don’t expect us to win this week based on this team selection.

Can someone explain why VDM is still in the team? He is not up to standard. On his performance last week he definitely did not deserve a spot in the team and I saw nothing in the preseason games to say he deserved a spot either.

He panicks with the ball, he makes poor decisions, he doesn’t defend or apply pressure and he isn’t a good kick for a forward.

Plus we are way too small down back. I know Bevo is a stubborn prick and so he will never play Naughton there because he won’t want to look like he is caving in to the pressure being applied in the media and he desperately wants to prove he is right, but seriously he isn’t doing enough as a forward to justify staying there and he could be an amazing CHB. Plus it’s a position of desperate need. Play Darcy forward with Jamarra and move Naughton to defence.

Until we change the way we play we are not going anywhere. I don’t expect us to win this week based on this team selection.
Done to death.

Hope he has a good game.

I hope VDM doesn’t read this stuff!!!!
I hope most the playing group don't, nor the coaches. This board is downright feral at times.

I hope VDM doesn’t read this stuff!!!!
All players are well aware what gets said online for the most part. Obviously you get the idiots messaging the players and their families (Gardner & Bruce) which is just not on but most of what gets said on here is pretty tame compared to the drivel on Facebook and other social media sites.

Personally I don't think we can complain about the players themselves as they obviously try their heart out and are just doing as instructed. Match committee are the ones selecting them or playing them out of position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Lobb was pretty unfortunate. He was pretty decent in the trial games and his last game at AFL level was a great game against Geelong last year.

He’s just unlucky that Darcy is on the list and that trading him in wasn’t the smartest idea.

He plays like he’s just here for a pay packet. Maybe hold that back and he might show that he does have some intensity & aggression.

I hope most the playing group don't, nor the coaches. This board is downright feral at times.
Definitely can be, any player or member of staff who reads this place though isn’t serious about their job.

If Casboult kicks a bag, I’ll shout the first round next time we all catch up.
I won’t complain if Casboult kicks a few on an undersized Khamis. I was one of the crowd complaining about playing the 3 lumbering KPDs with garbage skills last year.

Having some KPF kick the occasional bag is the price you pay to not have to see Gardy and Keath switching the ball to each other and it’s a price I’m willing to pay.

If English gets smashed in the ruck this week then I’m happy to delist him.

With Witts out you would think it would be an advantage but I’m not so sure

Not too many games ago a debutant made him look second rate

Sooooo….I take it you don’t rate VDM?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like for like changes. Won't be any different if the changes occured or not. We will lose inconsistently because of the coach and game plan. We will win inconsistently because of the talent we have. Can't call what will happen, either is no surprise. What a waste

Like for like changes. Won't be any different if the changes occured or not. We will lose inconsistently because of the coach and game plan. We will win inconsistently because of the talent we have. Can't call what will happen, either is no surprise. What a waste

The last time I felt this frustrated as a supporter of the club was in the final days of McCartney.

Even McCartney didn't screw around with things as much as Beveridge. Right now, Bont's best years are being wasted and that's a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back