Preview Changes vs GWS Giants - Round 10, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

So that means that the broadcasters can't be stuffed sending people to far off Perth? I s'pose Russell is SA and Healy isn't as ignorant or disrespectful of the Eagles as most Vics. Still insulting that broadcasters consider there is noone in WA smart enough to commentate on the game.

Well as the game isn't in WA i guess it doesn't matter...........

So Ryan gets what # defender ...
What's a defender?
252605.jpg

Jake could get 25 disposals 3 goals you would have people calling for him to be dropped because of muh too tall. While ignoring the witches hat that is Williams or ah chee

Jake could get 25 disposals 3 goals you would have people calling for him to be dropped because of muh too tall. While ignoring the witches hat that is Williams or ah chee

Been about 50 posters reinforce my views on the team balance. Right or wrong you got to see there must be something to it.

I'm a jake fan but his stats last week did flatter him in the same way Gaffy's did last week. He would have been stiff if he was dropped but team balance reason it would have made sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the move of Cripps up the ground ,he was great last week coming off the back of the square ..
Good to have Bunga and Flyin Ryan back

As a junior he was always a much better attacking half back than half forward. The last 10+ years has shown me absolutely correct in him being a far superior player to Conca.

There is going to be a different type of discussion board in weeks to come when the boys are coming back. Yeo and gov to be back soon and post-bye Shuey and Duggan. JJ unlucky but petch stays and AC did enough. snake stays as he has a different role. Sorry JJ for now you gotta give way to AA . further bad news for him Rioli is available this year. he walks straight into the side. he is arguably better than Ryan. Make no mistake that Rioli will add to our team.

Hai guyz missed the game due to work and just skim read the match thread, how did Waterman go and was our team looking like a balanced selection in hindsight?

Shockingly predictable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back