Unofficial Preview Changes vs GWS (team in OP; Wells, Blair, Aish and Schade in; Treloar, Broomy, Ramsay and Cox out)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He takes up 1 spot in the 22 that could be filled with someone who needs game time.

Obviously you look to your "weak links" to make room for said players, so yes, he does hinder it.

You bolded the wrong bit. You should have bolded the "going round in circles now" bit.

I get it. You disagree. Neither of us are saying anything new.

Blair is not a marking target and unless on the lead with a quick play on he should not be calling for the ball. His go is to be at the feet of talls ready to pounce when the ball hits the deck. That's it. Nothing else. Cut out all the I'm a FF CHF crap and just be a forward pocket rover.

That's all I ask of Blair, nothing else. Just do that.

To be fair the only bloke honoring his leads is White.... and Whites now back in the VFL!!!

With Cox dropped, Fasolo will be looking for somebody else to ignore on the lead....heres hoping its Blair

Looking forward to the name Daicos being heavily mentioned in next weeks Changes V Hawthorn thread.

Doubtful i reckon we will roll GWS and then people will call for stability and positivity train will be at full steam for a week, however after we then lose to Hawks the following week we may see calls for him to come in vs Lions...

See mids kicking to Blair all the time does my head in.

Blair with his little stumpy Tyrion legs moving fast to grab a contested mark on the lead would be Benny Hill level funny if it wasn't happening in the forward line of the Collingwood football club during AFL contests... which makes it more like a f8888ng Greek tragedy.

He takes up 1 spot in the 22 that could be filled with someone who needs game time.

Obviously you look to your "weak links" to make room for said players, so yes, he does hinder it.
If I recollect one of our bests last year ,same ground ,same opposition ,knows heaters tricks very well.
He's not the best great we all know that ,but he always always try's his arse off.

Does anyone remember last year we played gws? Blair had a blinder. So did white and cloke. I'm expecting and even hoping for the same old Blair though but good luck to the little man...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Birth and playing someone who might not play a Full Game is a Mistake
So there's no new reason.

He'll be fine, it's pretty rare for a first child to pop early or even on time. He'll play.

So there's no new reason.

He'll be fine, it's pretty rare for a first child to pop early or even on time. He'll play.

Unless the doc is a Carlton man and induces her just for the LOLz.

After the Carlton game nearly every one half the team dropped, now that Blair is selected people change there minds?
I Under stand why shaz was not picked as the back six is playing well, and soon he will get his chance. The year is a marathon not a sprint.
Some of the younger brigade will get there chance in time, but for me l am ok with Blair in. Not a fan, but don't get the hate either

After the Carlton game nearly every one half the team dropped, now that Blair is selected people change there minds?
I Under stand why shaz was not picked as the back six is playing well, and soon he will get his chance. The year is a marathon not a sprint.
Some of the younger brigade will get there chance in time, but for me l am ok with Blair in. Not a fan, but don't get the hate either

Blair playing is like giving away a 4 goal start. His turnovers, leading and players kicking it to him to be spoiled by taller opposition, not making the distance from 35m when he does get and more recently his lacking of tackling, manning up and a lot pointing make our poor inside 50 conversion rate poorer.

Blair playing is like giving away a 4 goal start. His turnovers, leading and players kicking it to him to be spoiled by taller opposition, not making the distance from 35m when he does get and more recently his lacking of tackling, manning up and a lot pointing make our poor inside 50 conversion rate poorer.
Most of that you could say about the rest of the forward line, not just Blair.
He will not last long in the seniors, but l will not be surprised if he plays well this week.
He is not the answer to our woes, but nor should he be the scapegoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back