Brent Grgic
The ghost of Fred Fanning
Bronwyn Bishop
The Purple Wiggle
Big Bird
A Mouldy Ham Sandwich
The Large Hadron Collider
Uranus

I sure as s**t wouldn’t mess with Bronnie at back pocket!

gawndog37

Senior List
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
In: Lockhart, Omac, Tmac, Hannan, Spargo, Harmes

Out: Bedford, Preuss, smith, neal-bullen, hunt, baker

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bedford and Baker need to be in the team for the next two games so a decision can be made on them. I am not a big fan of bringing a player in for one game then dropping them (unless they are most obviously not AFL level).

Don't bring Harmes back. Bring Hore in as he is now listed as available (or just leave him to get ready for next season) and if Sparrow is good to go then he should come back as well (This could be for shopping him around) and/or Tom McDonald (who should play the season out).

So drop Neal Bullen and Preuss.

I have no idea if any of that makes sense. But swapping out 7 odd players each round sure doesn't

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bedford and Baker need to be in the team for the next two games so a decision can be made on them. I am not a big fan of bringing a player in for one game then dropping them (unless they are most obviously not AFL level).

Don't bring Harmes back. Bring Hore in as he is now listed as available (or just leave him to get ready for next season) and if Sparrow is good to go then he should come back as well (This could be for shopping him around) and/or Tom McDonald (who should play the season out).

So drop Neal Bullen and Preuss.

I have no idea if any of that makes sense. But swapping out 7 odd players each round sure doesn't
I tend to agree the seven changes isn't ideal but 3 were forced (could argue Jones would have been dropped anyway). Feel a bit sorry for Baker as in it's hard coming in to a team that looked so disorganised. What position role was he meant to be playing. Anyway I don't really care what is done this week we had two really good chances and blew it. hard to see them turning it around now after two lossess like that. One maybe but two nope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne

Decision should be made now. They are most obviously not AFL level.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
You guys can still easily make it.
Easily make it? No. There’s nothing easy about it. GWS will defeat us just through pure talent. Just watch us play a midfield focused inside game with nothing out wide where your elite runners will have acres of grass to work with. Watch us kick out to the boundary and have all our players on one side of the ground whilst you go across to the switch and comprehensively burn us with run.

If it was dry against Fremantle we’d have lost by 7 goals.

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Easily make it? No. There’s nothing easy about it. GWS will defeat us just through pure talent. Just watch us play a midfield focused inside game with nothing out wide where your elite runners will have acres of grass to work with. Watch us kick out to the boundary and have all our players on one side of the ground whilst you go across to the switch and comprehensively burn us with run.

If it was dry against Fremantle we’d have lost by 7 goals.
I disagree. You’re main problem against Freo was overusing it in slippery conditions. We now have a stack of players injured and a day less break. Our season is done I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back