Preview Changes vs Hawks Rd 22 (A last run for some? Caff, Goldy, Cloke and Witts in, see team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[***Mod edit: selected team added to OP***]

Collingwood
B: Brayden Maynard, Nathan Brown, Marley Williams
HB: Josh Smith, Jeremy Howe, Tom Phillips
C: Steele Sidebottom, Adam Treloar, James Aish
HF: Rupert Wills, Travis Cloke, Travis Varcoe
F: Jordan De Goey, Jesse White, Ben Crocker
Foll: Brodie Grundy, Scott Pendlebury, Jack Crisp
Int (from): Brent Macaffer, Tyson Goldsack, Jarryd Blair, Jarrod Witts, Jonathon Marsh, Levi Greenwood, Adam Oxley

IN: Brent Macaffer, Tyson Goldsack, Jarrod Witts, Travis Cloke
OUT: Darcy Moore (hamstring)

[***End of Mod edit***]

IN
Cox Goldsack Gault/Caff

OUT Moore De Goey White

Last edited by a moderator:

out: Oxley, Moore, De Goey
In: Goldsack, Cloke, Macaffer

And it's

Out: Moore, DeGoey (if injured)
In: Cloke, Whoever is left.

out: Oxley, Moore, De Goey
In: Goldsack, Cloke, Macaffer

And it's

What the Point play Cloke next week vs Hawks?

Keep him in VFL for Finals.

We where getting to get Flogged with Cloke or no Cloke

I'm including those three players as a farewell gesture. Hence the attached videoclip.

How come you chose White as out? Do you want him in the VFL to be eligible for the finals or something?

I guess the great man has me on ignore. :'(

How come you chose White as out? Do you want him in the VFL to be eligible for the finals or something?

White might get a Holiday for KOing the Suns Player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out injured: Moore, De a Goey,
Out with thanks: Blair

In: Cloke, Goldsack, Macaffer

If on form and injuries:
Out: Oxley, Williams, Moore, De Goey
In: who knows?
Do we rob VFL or select based on spoiling the Hawks an easy win?

With outs. We are NO chance vs Hawks.

So keep Cloke back in the VFL

White might get a Holiday for KOing the Suns Player
No. We gone through that on the gameday thread. Jesse didn’t intended to bump or couldn't do anything to avoid the contact. If he gets pinged, while a Cyril Rioli geta away with his bump I will join your crusade in unearthing the Hawthorn bribery of the umps scandal

No. We gone through that on the gameday thread. Jesse didn’t intended to bump or couldn't do anything to avoid the contact. If he gets pinged, while a Cyril Rioli geta away with his bump I will join your crusade in unearthing the Hawthorn bribery of the umps scandal

We are talking about the MRP which is a Chook Raffle

With outs. We are NO chance vs Hawks.

So keep Cloke back in the VFL
Picking our best possible line-up for the AFL team has to come first always. I'll be thrilled if the VFL team can win the flag, but what's best for them should never come before what's best for the seniors. We've had a very good win tonight, and have at least played reasonable football in the latter part of this season. But I don't want to see a team picked next week where departing players are given farewells, or players are kept in the reserves just to qualify them for the finals. Beating Hawthorn is probably rather unlikely, but I still want to see us try, with our best possible side, because a bad loss next week would be a miserable way to finish the year.

Picking our best possible line-up for the AFL team has to come first always. I'll be thrilled if the VFL team can win the flag, but what's best for them should never come before what's best for the seniors. We've had a very good win tonight, and have at least played reasonable football in the latter part of this season. But I don't want to see a team picked next week where departing players are given farewells, or players are kept in the reserves just to qualify them for the finals. Beating Hawthorn is probably rather unlikely, but I still want to see us try, with our best possible side, because a bad loss next week would be a miserable way to finish the year.

Its the last game of the Season. Which be great to win but we will get fine by 50+ Pts

Words cannot describe how much I want to win this game and knock these pricks out of the four.
Pity we have to wait until the last round and also can't defend our record in the finals against the hawks. Hopefully we can conjure the spirit of the '58 premiership team, because if they finish top 4 I can't see anyone helping us like Port Adelaide did in '04.

dl13183

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back