Preview Changes vs Hawks Rd 22 (A last run for some? Caff, Goldy, Cloke and Witts in, see team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us winning this one, but i hope we put in a good effort.

Last time we get to see the pies for 2016 :(

I remember being so pumped and excited the morning of round 1, another dissapointing year. Guess i can only hope next year we're better.
How horrific was that Round 1 loss? Swan breaking his foot. It was truly a terrible start to the year. Especially in the context of pre-season where things were looking up.

It was pretty obvious in the Hawthorn game that Hawthorn's defence struggled against the Eagle's height. It will be very tempting to bring Cloke and Cox back for that but on the flip side if they can't catch it Hawthorn will run that ball out faster than Ushain Bolt

Darling is only 191cm, It's why Tooves was able to adequately cover him. Add Yeo at 190cm. But the real damage was done in the midfield. Need to break even there and quell the influence of McGovern.

Cool, so we're allowed to deliberately punch players in the head with no penalty these days.

When does Mark Evans come under scrutiny for the disgraceful Hawthorn bias existent under his watch?

he hit in the arm and it bounced off to lycetts chin. now he maybe clever enough to have done it on purpose but cant see how they could rub him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cloke in against hawthorn. Fantastic right decision has been made

To my way of thinking it is a no brainer that Cloke must play with Moore out. I can't see any downside and there's no way I'd be bringing in Cox for such an important game. The risks would be too great. The fact is that Cloke will likely be the most motivated player in the side if he plays. If he still sees himself at Collingwood next year he will not only have the motivation of defending the 4peat record but to prove to Bucks that he is still able to produce his best. Even if he sees himself leaving he will want to pump up his value to a prospective new team. He simply must play IMO.
Looks like you were on the money, (no pun intended).

he hit in the arm and it bounced off to lycetts chin. now he maybe clever enough to have done it on purpose but cant see how they could rub him out.

I saw the same mentioned on an article today. How many people have aimed to hit someone in the arm and ended up clocking someone in the head? Find that highly unlikely, in my opinion he was going for the head and the shoulder got in the way... It was lycett so maybe they decided he deserved a whack anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back