Preview Changes vs Hawks (Rnd 5) In: Petty, Hibberd, MBrown Out: Fritsch(inj), Jetta(Omit), May(inj), Sparrow(Omit)

Remove this Banner Ad

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
A report from Demonland had Hibbo BOG in the VFL, Lockhart close second, with Petty playing a "safe as houses" game down back. Options down back for both May and Nev who I feel is treading on thin ice.

I wouldn't change anything else. Give Brown more time.

Anyone calling for Jetta to be dropped is an idiot

Out May
In Hibberd

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Fork n Hell

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone calling for Jetta to be dropped is an idiot

Out May
In Hibberd

mate Jetta is cooked big time and he won't be in the team at the end of the year. 4 games into the season and he's already getting left behind on tired legs. the slowest bloke in the AFL bar none. the only thing he's doing well is holding on and not getting pinged for it.

mate Jetta is cooked big time and he won't be in the team at the end of the year. 4 games into the season and he's already getting left behind on tired legs. the slowest bloke in the AFL bar none. the only thing he's doing well is holding on and not getting pinged for it.
He is past hi peak but he was fine today

The only way you could think he should be dropped is if you looked at the stats sheet.

He didn't lose many one on one contests today and that is what he is there for

Fork n Hell

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
He is past hi peak but he was fine today

The only way you could think he should be dropped is if you looked at the stats sheet.

He didn't lose many one on one contests today and that is what he is there for
i don't look at the stats, its his opponents easily running off him that i notice.

wheaters31

Debutant
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Goodwin said in press conference that Brown and Weideman won't be in this week. Need to be fit and in form before being brought in.
Also said May is going to be "weeks".

In: Petty or Hibberd (depending on match ups)
Out: May

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes it did. they got out over the back of him when he pushed up.
ok whatever

Did they even kick a goal by the ball coming out the back today?

Seemed to me every goal Geelong got was off a turnover from us out the back.
Maybe a few but definitely not all

Either way my point stands that Jetta wasn't bad today

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Maybe a few but definitely not all

Either way my point stands that Jetta wasn't bad today

I'm not saying he was, was just commenting that I thought the only time the cats looked dangerous was on the counter attack.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
A report from Demonland had Hibbo BOG in the VFL, Lockhart close second, with Petty playing a "safe as houses" game down back. Options down back for both May and Nev who I feel is treading on thin ice.

I wouldn't change anything else. Give Brown more time.
I don't disagree but wouldn't Petty playing VFL be a massive difference to playing Mays role in the A grade

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Hopefully at that stage of the year we could have marty Hore playing his spot. In my view at least

Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Tasmania
I think we have to bring in either Hibbo or Petty for May. That's it. Either to stay in the side when May comes back if Jetta is still struggling.

I think that Melk didn't show a lot so he gets one more game to prove it.

Let Brown have another week in VFL. Weid may need a few more based on form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back