Preview Changes vs. Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Noted. 100% thought I had the spelling spot on, was wondering what you were on about for a moment, I thought to myself "there is no e on the end of TOMlinson's name". :$

Yes but can you please re-watch last week's game and find evidence of Thomlinson or Browne shirking a conteste.

Yes but can you please re-watch last week's game and find evidence of Thomlinson or Browne shirking a conteste.

You just make up times and send people asking you for it on a wild goose chase, mate.

Then when they come back telling you you're full of s**t and brayshaw wasn't anywhere in shot at the time you quoted, you tell them to look a bit harder and they may actually see.

You just make up times and send people asking you for it on a wild goose chase, mate.

Then when they come back telling you you're full of sh*t and brayshaw wasn't anywhere in shot at the time you quoted, you tell them to look a bit harder and they may actually see.

You can't make a comment like that without backing it up. That's Brayshawe's reputation on the line

You can't make a comment like that without backing it up. That's Brayshawe's reputation on the line

Hahahaha

Funny thing is by making comments like you did just shows how little you know about the game.

Then when they come back telling you you're full of sh*t and brayshaw wasn't anywhere in shot at the time you quoted, you tell them to look a bit harder and they may actually see.

Lolz

<Street fighter 2 announcer voice> Round 2. Fight!
How much money do you reckon you put in that game? It would have to a least be 1k for me at the pinnies. Even a servo around the corner from my house had it and I was there every day.

Now that I think about Jackson reminds me a lot Vega. I was going to say Trac as Blanka but around here hes more E. Honda.

How much money do you reckon you put in that game? It would have to a least be 1k for me at the pinnies. Even a servo around the corner from my house had it and I was there every day.

Now that I think about Jackson reminds me a lot Vega. I was going to say Trac as Blanka but around here hes more E. Honda.

Tracs now Balrog mate, last year he was E Honda while moving as slow as Zangief.

At my local video shop we had SF2 and a WWF game, I spent a shitload ( when I say spent I mean pinched a heap of change out of my mum's purse) on both but more on the WWF game. I was the only one of all my friends to ever beat Legion of Doom in the tag team championship match off the one credit. An absolute grade 5 God at my primary school after doing so. What a time to be alive.

Tracs now Balrog mate, last year he was E Honda while moving as slow as Zangief.

At my local video shop we had SF2 and a WWF game, I spent a shitload ( when I say spent I mean pinched a heap of change out of my mum's purse) on both but more on the WWF game. I was the only one of all my friends to ever beat Legion of Doom in the tag team championship match off the one credit. An absolute grade 5 God at my primary school after doing so. What a time to be alive.
Haha! Thats how I financed much of mine except it was my old mans coin jar. WWF, that was a great game too. I always played as ultimate warrior from memory but was devo they never had Hulk Hogan, Andre the giant or Paul 'Mr wonderful' Orndorff and so many more. Oh and NBA jam, who didn't. When I was a bit older I spent heaps on Daytona which I still see around to this day.

Haha! Thats how I financed much of mine except it was my old mans coin jar. WWF, that was a great game too. I always played as ultimate warrior from memory but was devo they never had Hulk Hogan, Andre the giant or Paul 'Mr wonderful' Orndorff and so many more. Oh and NBA jam, who didn't. When I was a bit older I spent heaps on Daytona which I still see around to this day.

Big Boss Man and Ultimate Warrior was who I defeated L.O.D with.

Never got into driving games.

We had Golden Tee at our pub near the dartboard. * we spent some money on that. Was a golf game where u pulled back and pushed a ball to play your shots. That game would have $200 plus spent on it every Friday night by my mates and me. We used to play for rounds of drinks. Was a ******* blast.

Tennis was another game we had at the pub tht we used to play each other for drinks on. Kafelnikov was my dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has all time low standards BIG TIME

Why can't anyone disagree with me and say Headless is right I'm a great poster? :(

Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight honestly, you and Crimson have really upset me

He's not a ruckman, he played juniors as a ruck because he was tall but he influenced games at ground level as well as a top midfielder.

Patrick Cripps is 4cm taller than Tony Lockett, no way he could ever be a midfielder
if he plays anything like Tim English is showing ATM I'd be stoked. I know campaigners will go WTF but Tim is basically a giant midfielder. But being that big he needed time. English has looked like a gimp at times but watching him the past few games if this is what he's going to do then its a massive bonus to any team. Probably still gone early on English if you cant tell it isnt my greatest subject 🤷‍♂️

What do they call it in the NFL, drafting traits over production, if the projection is he will play as a pure mid it’s a big risk to take considering he has never played there, but he does have a fall back as a ruckman or maybe forward.
He has played there.. a ruckman is a mid except they do that tap thing at the start.

Jackson has been named so obviously we want him to do well. I'm hoping they play him HFF and get him involved and the other players show some leadership and keep the structure and not overcommit to the contest.

I really hope they play Weid FF and have Jackson play around the ground.

Its not that I don't rate Jackson, but I don't believe in our coaching group's ability to turn him into a good forward. If rucking and second efforts are his game allow him to do it in the forward half and allow Gawn to stay back and influence the long kick.

Jackson has been named so obviously we want him to do well. I'm hoping they play him HFF and get him involved and the other players show some leadership and keep the structure and not overcommit to the contest.

I really hope they play Weid FF and have Jackson play around the ground.

Its not that I don't rate Jackson, but I don't believe in our coaching group's ability to turn him into a good forward. If rucking and second efforts are his game allow him to do it in the forward half and allow Gawn to stay back and influence the long kick.

I hope Jackson never becomes anything so I can tell Topkent I was right and he was wrong, with this club you have to take and enjoy all the personal little victories you can or you'll have nothing.

He has played there.. a ruckman is a mid except they do that tap thing at the start.
So your saying Oliver, Viney etc play the same roll as Gawn, being a touch disingenuous there TK, I don’t mind where the kid plays his best footy as long as it’s top draw, time will tell.

He just can’t play football, and we all know the MFC isn’t where you go to learn football, especially not since they forced out McCarthy or whatever his name was. I know this is going early, but I cannot see this evolving any other way

it’s sad for him and for us. On the other hand rIvers looks good!

So your saying Oliver, Viney etc play the same roll as Gawn, being a touch disingenuous there TK, I don’t mind where the kid plays his best footy as long as it’s top draw, time will tell.
I know people won't listen but Jackson has better hands than Viney and Brayshaw, give him some time. If there was a fair dinkum VFL he'd be playing in the magoos pumping down protien shakes.

Didn't realise off a combined total of less than 10 games we had worked out how good Rivers Pickett and Jackson are gonna be.

Rivers got dropped last game btw, I really like the kid but hes not exactly proved beyond doubt he can make it.

Are you saying nobody should make a prediction of a small sample set? probably fair enough. On the other hand the inherent nature of making a prediction means you are extrapolating. In addition, we do have a very large data set of failing to develop players.

Anyway, I came on here to reconsider my statement on Jackson. I do think we can create a good ruck, but not any other position.

Last edited:
Why can't anyone disagree with me and say Headless is right I'm a great poster? :(

Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight honestly, you and Crimson have really upset me
You are a good poster. more tomorrow at 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back