Preview Changes vs. Hawks

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Has he had a go at you too about it? I only saw stinger lol'ing at you last week for it.
Ive never had a go about anyone’s votes, normally to shell shocked by what I’ve just seen to contemplate. Voting for Melbourne players would be like voting for Pauline Hanson or Peter Dutton, you’d have to feel dirty and as if you had done something very wrong

i believe in a later post I recanted and said I believe he can become a good ruck. It’s tru I’ve only watched his one game, his highlights and the highlights from the practice / scratch matches - as I said I am going early, fully admit that - but I don’t see much football ability in there. So you can say “it’s just crap” but I’d love a counter point

in terms of taking the most negative view in everything, that’s not true - for example I’ve always been hopeful/ positive on Wied, Brayshaw, Bail etc. I don’t think our list is that bad, top 8 . I do consider the calls I make based on available evidence, pattern recognition and deep experience in the school of life.

sadly that means I have a negative view on our coaching, development, game plan, some of our drafting, management, on field leadership (quite a list)

Anyway, don’t discount my views of that of a default pessimist, I am a data driven dude and acknowledge when I am leaning out the window
dude nice

data driven off one game of footy

how was the data today?

ps. yes i'm going to absolutely rinse you and @aidatdaower all week

SackLunch

Team Captain
Apr 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
dude nice

how was the data today?

I don’t know. It’s a bit unfair on handsolo I think.

He has only criticized the the MFC system mostly. Let’s not forget how absolutely putrid we were until some capable people bagged us to s**t about our useless game plan.

We basically did everything they said we should do and now we look s**t hot.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don’t know. It’s a bit unfair on handsolo I think.

He has only criticized the the MFC system mostly. Let’s not forget how absolutely putrid we were until some capable people bagged us to sh*t about our useless game plan.

We basically did everything they said we should do and now we look sh*t hot.

Agree with system criticism but saying Jackson lacks 'ability' is so weird. What is ability? He isn't just an athlete, he handles the ball super well and I think does really well in the contest.

Agree with system criticism but saying Jackson lacks 'ability' is so weird. What is ability? He isn't just an athlete, he handles the ball super well and I think does really well in the contest.
To this end Hayden Young is a beautiful kick of the footy and good under a high ball and will be a great player to watch but again put those things in a bad system and that 'ability' becomes pretty redundant. Jackson's ability is more intangible, but still exists.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
dude nice

how was the data today?

LOL. I said "data driven" in response to Schmutt who implied that I take a default negative view on everything MFC - not on Jackson himself. I also admitted I was going early of a really limited set in the second half of the sentence you referred to.

I can see you are excited but if you attempt to mock at least read the posT

Havent checked his stat sheet but watched the game thought he deserves to hold his slot. one good mark, one good handball and one good kick didn’t see anything to get a boner about.

Last edited:
Back