Prediction Changes vs Hawksthorne

Remove this Banner Ad

Fking peak slob Peter Carey running around in our number 5 gets a spot over garner who was 100 times better.
Run by fkwits.
Ladhams is going to awesome. Can't wait for him to dominate only to get dropped for someone who makes us worse

Broadbent retaining his spot over Garner is a typical **** Ken Hinkley selection. Good to see Ladhams getting his chance though.

Garner be all confused like Private Louden Downey in the courtroom asking Ken “but what did we do wrong?”

Way to **** with the kids head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor garner
Couldn’t do much more in his first game.
My guess is that the team would be inexperienced given ladhams is coming in as well. Probably want to retain some more experienced players

That being said, would of kept him in.

But massive congratulations to ladhams!!! Can’t believe a ken Hinkley led selection team has frampton and ladhams in the team. I’m actually impressed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Broadbent retaining his spot over Garner is a typical **** Ken Hinkley selection. Good to see Ladhams getting his chance though.

Yep.

The only time Hinkley shows any idea is when he has no other option because if he does have options he has some kind of mental issues that make him think it's late 2014.

Sucks that our coach only looks reasonable when his options to look totally inept are removed from his own nature.

Yay for Peter Ladhams. HH on 10 just now saying a serious talk late last yr saw him change his attitude to footy.
Stoked for the young man. Garner very unlucky thought he done good.
We'll win this and maybe win it well. Too many good kicks in our team to fall against a struggling Hawks.
Roll on gameday and lets atone for some of the shite thats been served up to us down there.
If history is any guide we'll have to beat the umps and the Hawks.

Happy for Ladhams because he deserves the opportunity. It's a shame that Lycett is injured but you make do with the team around us. Glad they didn't bring in Marshall and tell Ryder to ruck the entire game.

No idea why Garner got dropped instead of Broadbent. I can see Wingard even with his tubby belly running rings around our #5 if they ever line up on each other on Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back