Prediction Changes vs Hawksthorne

AFC AFeederClub

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
on the down side we showcase Ladhams to the rest of the comp who in turn drive up his price before he signs a new contract

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm personally very disappointed for Garner, especially given he went out and not Broadbent.

But I will give marks to Ken for resisting the most "Ken" move he could have made, to not bring in Ladhams and instead just rotate ruck duties between Ryder and Frampton. Very happy Billy's being persisted with as a key forward in the absence of Lycett.

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
on the down side we showcase Ladhams to the rest of the comp who in turn drive up his price before he signs a new contract
I detest showing Clarkson any of our talent, especially hard to come by Tall Ruckmen.
Hawthorn steal players from other clubs after all the development has been done, that's how they stay competitive.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In the scheme of selection issues, choosing half back flanker A over half back flanker B rates well down the list.
Yeah. I'm disappointed for Garner,. especially as it probably means Wingard (or Bruest, or Puopolo) will kick a bag but I'm too excited that for 2 weeks in a row Ken has backed in a tall forward structure to care.

I was sure he was going to make Frampton play 2nd ruck.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Revan11

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah. I'm disappointed for Garner,. especially as it probably means Wingard (or Bruest, or Puopolo) will kick a bag but I'm too excited that for 2 weeks in a row Ken has backed in a tall forward structure to care.

I was sure he was going to make Frampton play 2md ruck.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ladham selected himself. Been too good to keep out.

Back