Club Legend
Apr 29, 2012
Maylands
AFL Club
West Coast
OUT: Hill, Hutchings, Rosa
IN: Newman, Nelson/Colledge/whoever is in form and not injured

Last edited:

Well we need to beat Hawthorn and/or Freo along with all other games to get top 2. Unlikely given that effort. If the B-midfield of GC can cut up our defensive zone, what's going to stop Hawthorn?

OUT: Hutchings, Rosa
IN: Colledge, Nelson

So glad Sinkers wasn't injured badly there. He was one of our best. Where were all the other talls around the ground? Bad game. Bad taste in my mouth, though that could be the cheap wine.

For a start.

Out: Rosa, Hill, Hutchings,
In: McGovern, Newman, Butler

Hill has no tickets left, the guy has been poor for most of the year now. Hutchings is surplus and unless he's playing at the ball drop for long minutes he's a genuine liability. Easily beaten one on one.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rosa, Hill, Hutchings OUT.

Hill hasn't been up to scratch for a while now. Surely the change will be made now for Newman or similar.

Hutchings and Rosa have been shaky for a while now

Lol I didn't notice all the posts in here, everyone's said the same thing. Not reactionary though. These 3 have been on the edge of the team.

Hills output has been low for about 3 weeks now so Newman in for him providing he does ok in the WAFL. Either drop Hutchings or swap him for Selwood. Its a pity duggan is injured. Maybe Colledge in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back