Preview Changes vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks have named their strongest side of the season. Despite (and because of) coming off 3 losses, I’m particularly worried about this game.
They're obviously not travelling too well atm and as for ^ it's about time we stomped a side that's at it's strongest.
Mots Rocky and Watts should be starting to gel in our system (whatever that is). I'm hoping we start turning our pre-season hype
into a well drilled team.

At the moment 7 teams are coming off at least 2 consecutive losses. It's quite possible that by next round these 7 teams will have at least 3 consecutive losses.

Cmon, reveal your source for all this random statistical stuff you produce.

Cmon, reveal your source for all this random statistical stuff you produce.
The ladder shows there are 7 teams who have lost at least their last two games. Those seven teams are involved in games they could lose, in fact other than us I would say six of them are close to certain losers.

http://www.afl.com.au/ladder

While in Shanghai, we met a couple from our neck of the woods (YP) and he coached Cam all through his junior days. Said he always had great strength for his size, could run all day and was equally talented as his brother, so hopefully his injuries are behind him. Apparently one of the strongest players at the club but extremely shy - from his team 'mates' at the dinner in Kadina a few weeks ago:)
Can’t wait to see what he brings :)

Just thinking - do teams nominate to go play away in Tasmania. Or does the AFL just decide?

Because we have Gone into God mode a few times against Hawks- are the AFL just trying to level it? Also playing us straight after a bye, which can lead to a slower start.

Is this Like putting a showdown before our China game? To level it.
Has levelling it gone too far?

Also why I am here - why the * do we get West Coast twice - 2 years in a row? Seems too coincidental after final last year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ladder shows there are 7 teams who have lost at least their last two games. Those seven teams are involved in games they could lose, in fact other than us I would say six of them are close to certain losers.

http://www.afl.com.au/ladder

Ok but you quote heaps of random stats in here. Just your own quirky observations? It’s fine either way - it’s informative.

Bummer..
AFL.com reporting that Jack Trengove has replaced Hewiett as emergency.
Is Hewett njured now?

Considering his lack of game time due to injury, maybe it's best to keep him home and get a kick or two with the Magpies. Hopefully that's the only reason.

Amon and Jack travelling emergencies.

You're a dull girl, Janice.
34103348_461629174275207_5491698497818198016_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back