Preview Changes vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Its funny you could use this joke for every position in the team in regards to Masten.

Noted midfielder Chris Masten
Noted forward Chris Masten
Noted defender Chris Masten
Noted footballer Chris Masten

I swear Masten could get 0 disposals, tackles, i50s and marks and there would be several who will still say he is a key member of the team.

I am of the opinion that people here defend certain players that are highlighted constantly as outs simply because they keep getting selected. It's more faith in the mc than in the player.

If they get dropped they change their tune quickly lol.

Not really. Allen is not a defender. Does not play nor has trained for the position. I know Mcgovern and Barrass are unavailable but the constant of playing players out of position because we don't trust the depth (Rotham) is not a good sign.

giphy.gif

Thursday night changes thread always weeks out the nuff nuffs.
1 suspended player plus 1 injured player out for Nic Nat and Rioli in.
Not exactly mind blowing sh1t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. Allen is not a defender. Does not play nor has trained for the position. I know Mcgovern and Barrass are unavailable but the constant of playing players out of position because we don't trust the depth (Rotham) is not a good sign.
1 tall in for 1 tall
1 small in for 1 small

Can't bring in another tall with the weather that will happen during the game.

WC MC learning from their mistakes of years gone by

He didn't do a lot wrong last week....and actually took on a front on tackle on a bigger guy and stuck it! That's one of my biggest criticisms of him as I think he generally does what is asked of him but is ineffective in terms of one on one play.
Mate he had 2 posessions in the 1st half and one of them was effective. He did a lot wrong, I'm so ******* sick of people defending him.

Okay then.

Says a bit when we would rather play a forward back then bring in a dedicated back (Rotham).
I actually really rate Rotham and I think he's going to be a very good player for us.
My guess is that the club want Allen in the side as much as possible so they're willing to throw him into different positions to achieve this. He has made a few mistakes as most young players do but on the whole he's a quality player and sometimes you just have to find a way to squeeze them into the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back