Preview Changes vs Hawthorn

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes hes around the 6'5"-6'6" but not renown for his high marking prowess.The Hawks will definitely try to challenge us in the air.The weather will help us there.I hope we have our systems in place and dont have 3-4 defenders flying for the spoil because we are worried by their big blokes.If its wet and greasy we must have blokes on the ground.

????

McEnvoy is pretty bloody decent at clunking a big mark.

Seems to run hard forward and create a mismatch as well as any other ruck and better than most.

????

McEnvoy is pretty bloody decent at clunking a big mark.

Seems to run hard forward and create a mismatch as well as any other ruck and better than most.

Hawfie Ruck Average 2019:

Big Boy - 1 MI50, 2.5CM, 5.7M
Ceglar - 0.7MI50, 1.75CM, 4.6M

Going for about 1.15 goals per game combined.

If these two give us a bath things are not going well across the board. McEvoy is pretty good but he's no Ryder/Gawn/Grundy level ruck.

Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
The emphasis on getting forward will be for the mismatch but also to try and expose NN defensively.Hopefully the conditions will maximise NNs ground work and minimise high marking.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I am not stressed about this game. Their midfield and forward line are garbage and our forwards easily outclass their defence. I don't think the rain hurts us either, our only weakness is our tall forwards and rain will help negate their talls. Our small forward line has the potential to do some serious damage.

Belltower

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Prefer Cameron over Petch injured or not.

While Petch has showed promising signs and eill develop into a beast, I reckon Cameron is the more natural forward/footy player and will add more to the team in terms of syngery with Rioli Ryan and Cripps up forward.

Seriously love our forward line. Surely our best in WC history!?!

FF Ryan Kennedy Cameron
HF Rioli Darling Cripps

Makes me very happy. Excited to see how they on Saturday.

Um. Lecca says hello, did manage to kick a few hundred goals for us

Brave Sir Robin

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
I am not stressed about this game. Their midfield and forward line are garbage and our forwards easily outclass their defence. I don't think the rain hurts us either, our only weakness is our tall forwards and rain will help negate their talls. Our small forward line has the potential to do some serious damage.
On paper we should serve it up to them deluxe. Hawthorn are putrid. I hope the team is really geared up for this one - if they come with the effort from last week and some straighter kicking we could put on a big win.

The only concern is that Clarkson seems to know how to shut down scoring at both ends when it's not going their way so we might not get the percentage booster we should be aiming for.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I actually reckon Hawthorn is tanking a bit. Don’t reckon he’ll be getting them primed as much as trying to work out who might work in which position going forward.

That said I don’t expect an easy game at all

Hawks lost 3 on the trot. I don't think I was alive last time they lost 4 in a row.
You post pretty well for a 2 year old

(Hawthorn lost the first 4 games of 2017)

Back