Preview Changes vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Harsh on Petch. Thought he played decent. Got 2 goals and probably should of had 3 or 4.

That’s true, but he looks ready for a spell to me. Can’t drop a two goal, seven tackle forward pocket either, so Cameron stays.

Maybe drop Hutchings for Rioli and have him spend more time as a mid than a forward.

That’s true, but he looks ready for a spell to me. Can’t drop a two goal, seven tackle forward pocket either, so Cameron stays.

Maybe drop Hutchings for Rioli and have him spend more time as a mid than a forward.

The other reason is the pace was showed tonight was awesome. Don't want to slow down the team too much.

Frawley was deemed careless, body and low impact for this in Round 8, which was a fine.

Even if they upgrade Guelfi’s to medium impact, Gov is fine. If they deem it intentional or high impact we’ve got problems.

e5aeadfb844348dffd8ffbf59357cfce.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Masten, Allen
In Rioli, Nic Nat

Barrass for gov if gov gets weeks.

Going the old land of the giants I see. Woosha approves
Petrol for rioli
Nn is obviously bigger but vardy is out so 2 rucks
Masten for tommy barrass and schofield to play on a medium

Im not booting petrol for a bad game btw - id just like him to work on a couple of things for a few weeks - give cameron a coupla games then bring him back in when cameron needs to go back

Out - In
Gov - Barrass (because we always get a week)
Masten - Rioli (because he's the best out and Rioli comes in. And Cameron deserves to get a run of a few games)
Allen - NicNat (someone's got to give way and the forward come part time ruck is the most like for like)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back