Changes Vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Cornsey and Roweys twitter page.

Obviously only to be taken with a grain of salt but pretty interesting i thought.

I find nothing that either of them say is the least bit interesting.

What will be the likely changes for your mob

For us Shiels is out due to suspension and Buddy is in the mix to replace him. If he doesn't come back it might be Cheney, Murphy, Ellis(finally) or Bailey that comes in. Puopolo also might be dropped after his goal of the year attempt on Friday :mad:

90% of this board. Everyone who doesn't think that a player should be returned to the side after being told exactly what he needs to work on in the SANFL and categorically failing to do so. Everyone who doesn't think a rebuilding side should be playing a 28 year old who's probably going to be delisted in a couple of months' time.

Do you want him to flood you with Farmville requests?

What will be the likely changes for your mob

For us Shiels is out due to suspension and Buddy is in the mix to replace him. If he doesn't come back it might be Cheney, Murphy, Ellis(finally) or Bailey that comes in. Puopolo also might be dropped after his goal of the year attempt on Friday :mad:

NFI. It's totally unknown what Hocking will do. There will be changes but who knows what will happen. Unfortunately we can't drop all 22 players. The only definite out is Carlile with injury. Chaplin might return unless he's leaving for Richmond in which case he won't be played and Blee might debut. D.Stewart should get dropped for being completely ******* useless, so useless that GWS played Brogan in defence on him and I honestly don't think Brogan broke a sweat. Redden should come in for him so we have a 2 ruck combo.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rodan tbh. Deserves a farewell game.
I don't understand how he `deserves' a farewell game. He's been a good bit player, but never anything more.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rodan tbh. Deserves a farewell game.

Yeah, I'd say he deserves a farewell. He can play in our last game at AAMI for the season in Round 22 and/or his old club at the MCG in Round 23. What he shouldn't be doing is playing against Hawthorn in Tassie a month before the season ends.

The theme for today is, senior spuds who have got us to this position, out. In b4 Puddy "Hocking haz a youf policy!!1"

Redden in for Stewart (R/F)
Obvious.

Surjan in for Logan (BP)
Obvious. Surj is a rare non-lolworthy senior player.

Banner in for Ebert. (HF)
Structure. Ebert should have been a like for like out last week when Shulz returned. Banner has the fitness of Fat Bastard but at least he won't get in Schulz's way.

Blee in for Trengove/Carlile. (HB)
Both are horribly out of form, Carlile shouldn't have gotten another game this year for letting his fitness drop so low. Where is the pride? Leaning towards Carlile here.

Jacobs or Pfeiffer in for McCarthy (HF)
What the hell McCarthy. What are you? Doesn't come in again until he passes Matthew Lloyd's combine kicking test on his left foot. Pfeiff probably comes in as Jacobs had a bye with the maggies last week.

Moore and Young are 5050, but since there is noone else worth bringing in they stay to develop.

Pretty uninspiring tbh...

Cornsey and Roweys twitter page.
stopposting.jpg

Had to be said.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'd say he deserves a farewell. He can play in our last game at AAMI for the season in Round 22 and/or his old club at the MCG in Round 23. What he shouldn't be doing is playing against Hawthorn in Tassie a month before the season ends.

Wasn't being overly serious.

Blee is in! Well he's listed as an Out in the SANFL lol
We probably had to send him to Geelong as a sweetener in the Boak trade so we could get a third round pick and the Liquid Engineer from the Geelong Falcons.

Rodan's into the 18, so he's a definite in. Looks like Hocking has decided he definitely wants the coach's job :rolleyes:

Honestly, looking at that side we may as well have kept Primus. Logan, Brett Ebert, Thomas, D. Stewart, Cassisi, Westhoff, McCarthy all still picked, and now even Rodin is back. Meh. Very uninspiring.

Just putting this out there. If four of Thomas, Moore, Wingard, McCarthy and Young all get picked from the bench this week, then we've only made one forced change from a side that just lost to GWS. And that forced change would've been to bring Rodan in, probably at the expense of Moore, Wingard or Young. Nothing has changed. If anything it's gotten worse.

Carlile and Jonas out, Chaplin, Rodan, Pfeiffer, Redden and Blee into squad of 25.

*shakes fist*

Chaplin in for Carlile. Pfeiffer in for Logan. Blee in for Jonas. Redden in for D. Stewart. Rodan back to Norwood where he belongs.

D.Stewart named starting 18? D.Stewart was beaten by Brogan 'the defender'! FFS. Clearly our assistants want to be remain employed at Port Adelaide next year. I'm sure Rohde is drawing up 3 year contracts for all of them as we speak.

Rodan's into the 18, so he's a definite in. Looks like Hocking has decided he definitely wants the coach's job :rolleyes:

Honestly, looking at that side we may as well have kept Primus. Logan, Brett Ebert, Thomas, D. Stewart, Cassisi, Westhoff, McCarthy all still picked, and now even Rodin is back. Meh. Very uninspiring.

Just putting this out there. If four of Thomas, Moore, Wingard, McCarthy and Young all get picked from the bench this week, then we've only made one forced change from a side that just lost to GWS. And that forced change would've been to bring Rodan in, probably at the expense of Moore, Wingard or Young. Nothing has changed. If anything it's gotten worse.

Why would you think things would change? It's still the same selection panel that was there before Primus, just minus one...and it was probably Primus who was keeping Rodan out of the side.

Probably putting out the same side so we can lose percentage and dip below the Bulldogs and their two consecutive draft picks. "No defensive action? PERFECT!"

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back