Preview Changes vs. Hoba… I mean North Melbourne - Rd 16

Remove this Banner Ad

And his half time addresses were pure poetry
Here’s a challenge - finding the most suitable Shakespearean quotes for the match review thread.

But firstly here’s the weather forecast for the GD thread: “so foul and fair a day I have not seen”

Here’s a challenge - finding the most suitable Shakespearean quotes for the match review thread.

But firstly here’s the weather forecast for the GD thread: “so foul and fair a day I have not seen”
Continuing the weather theme: "Fair is foul and foul is fair. Hover through the fog and filthy air."

On hoping for an injury free afternoon

‘A victory is twice itself when the achiever brings home full numbers.’
Much Ado About Nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun school memory we went to see a theatre production of Macbeth and in the scene where someone [Macduff's son in the 'You egg' bit actually] gets stabbed there was a bit of fake blood 🩸. The kid next to me yelled out ‘Where’s the poi?’ And the teenage usher came up, shone his torch in his face and said ‘Shuddup!’

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back