Changes vs Lions - Schaz & Broomy in for Aish & Schade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, so are we claiming now that he's has 20 plus possessions in ever AFL game he's played this year? Because maybe you all miiiiiiight want to check the stats before you try and claim some kind of faux superiority in this argument.

The fact that he'd been dropped already supports my argument as it is, the fact that he's actually only had 1, yep...1 game where he's amassed more than 20 possessions doesn't mean he's arrived at AFL level.

As I stated, until I see further proof otherwise, I don't believe he's coming along. Domination of the VFL with AFL performances that don't go anywhere near it suggest exactly that. Granted, his injury run in the earlier part of his career wasn't great, but he seems to be over that and smaller players get back into the groove faster than the bigger ones.

So do you just lack basic comprehension or do you need to make up shoit to try and give yourself relevance?

Happy for you to show me where I've suggested 20+ possessions every game this year. Happy for you to show me where I've suggested he's arrived.

Last edited:
Both sides have decided to leave their Cox out

No Cox for both sides can be interpreted both sides not taking chances with trouble and both wanted their Cox for protection only.

Good evening Saintly back again........just out of curiosity if Bart had a dodgy curry the night before the Melbourne Cup and couldn't be present the next day do you think his odds on favourite horse would get up?

You can see why we struggle to win games when our half forward line consists of two midfielders,and a small forward who's playing at centre half forward.Hopefully this situation will be rectified by next year,because there isn't much we can do about it this year.

You can see why we struggle to win games when our half forward line consists of two midfielders,and a small forward who's playing at centre half forward.Hopefully this situation will be rectified by next year,because there isn't much we can do about it this year.

This lineup has been in place for exactly a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening Saintly back again........just out of curiosity if Bart had a dodgy curry the night before the Melbourne Cup and couldn't be present the next day do you think his odds on favourite horse would get up?
Considering the favourites in the betting he trained were Galilee, Gold And Black, Let's Elope, Saintly even Rogan Josh, curry or not, they'd have still won.
It's all in their programs.
Eat well, do all the prelim work, the race fitness thrown in, the gallops over 2000m between the Saturday and Tuesday at evens home last 600m, the last rousing gallop cup morning(.so the horse is looking for more) then for the final assualt over two miles, get them to the post and hope like he'll the jockey doesn't have a brain explosion.

Considering the favourites in the betting he trained were Galilee, Gold And Black, Let's Elope, Saintly even Rogan Josh, curry or not, they'd have still won.
It's all in their programs.
Eat well, do all the prelim work, the race fitness thrown in, the gallops over 2000m between the Saturday and Tuesday at evens home last 600m, the last rousing gallop cup morning(.so the horse is looking for more) then for the final assualt over two miles, get them to the post and hope like he'll the jockey doesn't have a brain explosion.

So your player/horse theory stands strong even for a legend like Bart.......interesting.

I really hope we are not going to "solve" this problem by getting Sam Reid on a huge contract.
Rather throw a heap at Patton.

With the Forecast. I might stay home and watch on TV

Come on Dave you're tougher than some of the softies out there.

Grundy & Moore need you!

Interesting selection. I really hope we win the midfied battle well, otherwise we will once again be trying to attack from deep in our 50 with short people as outets.

Weather may help.

So your player/horse theory stands strong even for a legend like Bart.......interesting.
You seem a bit obsessed by the whole topic.

I'm just obsessed about racing

You seem a bit obsessed by the whole topic.

I'm just obsessed about racing

Not obsessed at all Saintly........its just the smart arse in me..........enjoy the racing.

The only thing that I AM obsessed in is COLLINGWOOD.

Not obsessed at all Saintly........its just the smart arse in me..........enjoy the racing.

The only thing that I AM obsessed in is COLLINGWOOD.
Be really nice when we return to compete for the big prize in football.

You may know but there was a horse called Carringbush who ran in the 1982 Melbourne Cup and came 19th I believe.
Ofcourse Carringbush was a name for our team but totally made up name for the book Power Without Glory by Frank Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back