Preview Changes vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Hahaha good old Tempy Tiger is so extremely proud of May. Thinks that the Dismal Dees are a big, tough, formidable unit with a true enforcer on their side.. we will be absolutely quaking in our boots, no doubt.

Can't stand Dees fans. worst in the AFL.

View attachment 699653
It seems we've reached an accord then, if you dislike us so, there is no reason for you to post here, off you go.

Hahaha good old Tempy Tiger is so extremely proud of May. Thinks that the Dismal Dees are a big, tough, formidable unit with a true enforcer on their side.. we will be absolutely quaking in our boots, no doubt.

Can't stand Dees fans. worst in the AFL.

View attachment 699653
Why are you here, what do we have to do with Tempy Tiger, and why do we care?

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I mean't to post that on the Lions Board, had 2 tabs open. My bad. No disrespect intended.

Trolling aside despite our s**t season we are still one of the best contested ball teams in the comp and have been for a couple years now. Call us s**t, poorly coached, slow etc but you’re a fruit loop if you think we aren’t a tough side.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I mean't to post that on the Lions Board, had 2 tabs open. My bad. No disrespect intended.
Before you post on the Lion’s board, be sure to remove that stray apostrophe in “meant”. We’re very cool and relaxed about that kind of thing but elsewhere, whoa you could be in some hot water...

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Probably a good thing for them that Rhys 'duck mode' Mathieson has been dropped, otherwise May would rip his head off in a tackle
Or Topkent will rip apart his insta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Softer than Mathieson that bloke. If you're going to have a crack double down on it and own it. I don't go on the Hawks board and tell them I think they're a great group of people after I flame them on here (Maybe I should because I'm one red from a perma and already had three reds on their board gloating).
In fairness, I got a message from old mate, it was intended for his own board, and he was more having a crack directly at Tempy as a result of him stirring s**t on the Lions board prior.

It wasn't what he intended, and has no desire to further inflame.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
In fairness, I got a message from old mate, it was intended for his own board, and he was more having a crack directly at Tempy as a result of him stirring **** on the Lions board prior.

It wasn't what he intended, and has no desire to further inflame.

alright brisbane lions board PR man

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
North Melbournes form has been much better since they have played with aggression. I reckon we are the same, our blokes love a scrap and I say we need to push that line more often
I think you are right.

Still the alarmist in me says Aggression plus Brisbane plus May equals 6 weeks on the sidelines.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would be a great time to keep playing the aggressive borderline style that has served us so well in the last two years. Lions are a pretty young side, they’ll run all over us if we don’t monster them in the contest.
Yeah great call. I feel our way to win this is by hitting them hard early and making our physical presence a factor. I’ve got no problem with blokes treading the line today; May, Viney, Harmes, Oliver.

If we can impose some physicality and really rough them up we can upset the AppleCart.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
North Melbournes form has been much better since they have played with aggression. I reckon we are the same, our blokes love a scrap and I say we need to push that line more often
It’s mostly kept out of players these days for fear of umpires just giving a free against, but yeah you’re right, North have been heaps better. One thing we need to stick to is what we are good at, and that’s hard contested footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back