Opinion Changes vs lions

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt rush Bonner in just for him to go ping again

I don’t remember us getting a hamstring wrong ie. when we’ve said they are ready to go they are ready to go, but you would think Bonner might need a game or 2 in the sanfl to get touch back.

I don’t remember us getting a hamstring wrong ie. when we’ve said they are ready to go they are ready to go, but you would think Bonner might need a game or 2 in the sanfl to get touch back.
Burton?

🤣 🤣 🤣

PORT SKIPPER RULED OUT

If your trade plans included Travis Boak, it’s back to the drawing board. The Power has confirmed their captain will miss Saturday night’s clash against the Lions. “Boak has been managing a minor quad injury for the past couple of weeks and won’t make the trip to Queensland,” the club said in a statement on Thursday afternoon.

“The 32-year-old is expected to be available for next week’s Showdown at Adelaide Oval against the Crows.” Boak is the 11th best-scoring player this season, averaging 115.8 points a game. He is more than 32,000 teams.

What a ******* gun that he has been managing this for 2 weeks and still put the performances he did.

I'd almost be fine with just Boak for SPP but I understand if they think rocky in is a must

Rockliff for Boak
SPP for Woodcock
Woodock to sub
Mayes to SANFL

Midfield: Wines, Rockliff, Houston
Wings: Amon, SPP
Drew to start on the bench

F: Marshall.......Dixon.......Fantasia

HF: Rozee......Georgiades......Gray

C: Amon......Wines......SPP

HB: Burton......Aliir......Hartlett

B: DBJ......Clurey........Jonas