Prediction Changes vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t like Scott in defence.

Williams has spent enough of his career there to go back and do a job.

Scott/Bedendo and Hunter can man the wings
I'm with you on Scott in defence. I guess things might have changed but when he played there in the past it wasn't great. He's settled into a wing role now, let's leave him there.

Same logic for Williams re: settling to a wing. I'd leave him there also.

Cleary in for Richards, Bedendo in for McComb. Hunter to have another week in the 2s.

Backs: Keath, Gards, TOB, Croz, Cleary, Dale, Daniel
Mids: Sweet, Bont, Dunks, Treloar, Macrae, Libba, Williams, Scott
Fwds: Naughton, Schache, JUH, Weightman, Bedendo, JJ, West

When healthy/fit:
Richards -> Cleary
McLean -> Bedendo
English -> Sweet
Hunter -> Williams/Scott

Bruce and Duryea as question marks for best 22 for the back end of the season.

Hipwood and McStay didn't play in the semi so that'll stretch our back 6, even if Hipwood has looked off the pace since he came back. They;ll try to exploit Caleb at every opportunity, maybe he switches up with Williams and plays more on the wing?

McCrap is woeful ... absolutely piss poor
He is a life than serviceable best 22 player who can give us problems. I wouldn’t give him 5 years like Collingwood is going too though.

western-bulldogs-afl-banner.jpg

The Dogs will lose Ed Richards for this week’s trip to Brisbane due to concussion, with last week’s substitute Lachie McNeil in the mix to replace him in the starting 22. Lachie Hunter is also a chance to come into the side after performing well at VFL level, with coach Luke Beveridge saying the Dogs will consider him. The club will blood a debutant in Dom Bedendo for the important game against the Lions, with a couple of changes expected.

R15 medical substitute: Lachlan McNeil (replaced Ed Richards)

Verdict: Bedendo and Hunter in for Richards and Josh Schache. - Callum Twomey

Hopefully not.. that's dumb dropping Schache

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dogs will lose Ed Richards for this week’s trip to Brisbane due to concussion, with last week’s substitute Lachie McNeil in the mix to replace him in the starting 22. Lachie Hunter is also a chance to come into the side after performing well at VFL level, with coach Luke Beveridge saying the Dogs will consider him. The club will blood a debutant in Dom Bedendo for the important game against the Lions, with a couple of changes expected.

I'd say Hunter being the medi-sub is more likely, gets him back in the fold and with the team.

Also 100 games for Bailey Dale as well!

Why on earth would Schache be dropped?

• 2 goals
  • 3 contested marks
  • 3 tackles
  • 4 score involvements
  • 12 possessions

Pull your head in Twomey...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back