Changes vs Los Bombres

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we go again
Crucified for 1 bad kick.
He actually missed a sitter in the second quarter as well, but he had lots of mates there
Sutty was good & deserves to stay
In a game where both teams kicked it OOTF multiple times Sutcliffe is the only one from Freo being hounded for his. It was a pinpoint pass to the guy running along the boundary. He missed it. Like happened to everyone on the field at least once.

Guys just take a bit of a reality check. We WON!

So the chances of anyone being dropped on form are very small.

I’d just bring in Harley for Nyhuis and shuffle someone like Sutcliffe back. Or if Harley isn’t ready then bring in Kersten or Duman.

If Darcy is injured then bring in Nads.

After a W we won’t be making a lot of changes.

I'd actually keep Sutcliffe in, move Sheridan out. He's becoming less important with Giro / BHill (from Injury) coming up and Langdon's form.

Sheridan has been in pretty good nick for mine, I'd keep him in and I thought Sutty was ok on Sunday too.

I agree Sheridan he has been decent, but I don't know how long he can stay in for with the others I listed being a bit ahead of him and once we start getting players back in. I think between him and Sutcliffe he might go first.

I agree Sheridan he has been decent, but I don't know how long he can stay in for with the others I listed being a bit ahead of him and once we start getting players back in. I think between him and Sutcliffe he might go first.
well as the boss says "you play yourself in and you play yourself out"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd actually keep Sutcliffe in, move Sheridan out. He's becoming less important with Giro / BHill (from Injury) coming up and Langdon's form.

Sheridan is better than Sutcliffe.

Sandi for Darcy if Darcy isn’t right. If Sandi ain’t right then it’s Kersten and Alex P & Cox get thrown around in the ruck to help Jones.

Harley for Nyhuis would be good.

Sandi for Darcy if Darcy isn’t right. If Sandi ain’t right then it’s Kersten and Alex P & Cox get thrown around in the ruck to help Jones.

Harley for Nyhuis would be good.

Ross has indicated on Channel 7 news that Harley won't play AFL again this week. Groan.......

Ross has indicated on Channel 7 news that Harley won't play AFL again this week. Groan.......
Getting in early.
He played 4 quarters on Sat with a few decent breaks but was his longest game time.

I heard Bond on 6PR on the way home from work and said as much also but pointed out that they are pleased with his progress.

Expect him back next week for the Hawks.

Also Bond spoke very highly about Nyhuis and that they are very happy with his progress as a 3rd year player. Expect Nyhuis to be upgraded at the end of the year after 3 years on the rookie list.

Good to hear. Nyhuis was building beautifully. Hope he gets some counselling-type tips on how to absorb the public censure, adapt his tackling as required, yet keep on with the assertive play that saw him well positioned and effective last Sunday.

Apparently we might run with all 3 of Jones, Darcy and Sandilands....

Will be interesting to say the least.
Maybe we are signing Lobb so we are practicing playing way too many tall, slow players.

Tell you what though, someone is going to be getting a decent mismatch in the forward line. No doubt we'll ignore it and bomb it on top of Sonny's head.

Edit: This would be especially baffling considering the Dons strength is speed from half back. Saad and McKenna to tear us a new one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back