Changes vs Melbourne, melt away!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bench them all. Make them walk there.

Nah lol, couldn’t give a *. Disappointing game but we’re fine. Spewing that we’re equal second with six games to play, play the kids.

Out: Cripps
In: Petch

Interested to see it Hutchings is ready. Rioli doesn’t look right but surely the best way to get match fitness is to play matches.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Bench them all. Make them walk there.

Nah lol, couldn’t give a fu**. Disappointing game but we’re fine.

Out: Cripps
In: Petch

Interested to see it Hutchings is ready. Rioli doesn’t look right but surely the best way to get match fitness is to play matches.
That's what I keep reading about Rioli but how many games does it take?

Priddis Is Done

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
As if we're dropping Kennedy. If he's fit he plays. Stop being drama queens.

Petruccelle for Cripps and that's all.
And probably Schofield for Cole.

As good as Oscar will be, he still has a lot of almost moments. Needs another preseason. I'm concerned with 3 x talls going into the finals, together with 2 x ruckmen.

Other concern is almost injured players, McGovern, jetta, Ryan... off the top of my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JK retire

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s back! One post during the entire derby and review. No posts all week and then BANG after the loss.

9f668ddea07e1f1c2f73469ab72b2f16.jpg

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
taking out 2 runners and replacing them with 1 tall and 1 runner and then losing your third best runner very early on hurt us. Nicnat got tired out and grundy dominated hickey.

We really, really missed hutchings and his shutdown role on Sidebottom.

Nicnat also hurt an ankle early by the looks, ryan playing sore, kennedy nowhere near 100% but couldnt buy a free and was playing decoy for JD.

Willie out of form.

Masten played really quite well until he went and ****ed up all the good things he did with lack of vision stopping him inpacting a contest in the third which resulted in a collingwood goal rather than a 50/50 ball up situation and then 2 horrendous decisions in the last with one directly a goal again. In a tight match you can play a role really well but if you give up 2-3 really bad mistakes its the difference between the two sides.

Priddis Is Done

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
He’s back! One post during the entire derby and review. No posts all week and then BANG after the loss.

9f668ddea07e1f1c2f73469ab72b2f16.jpg
And the worst part is I feel like a bully pointing it out every week and I'll probably earn myself a ban.

But don't worry, this sea of negativety goes all the way back to 2005. I remember that time very very well... I recall all the posts.

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
JK retire

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Talk about panic mode.
So lets blame the forwards even though the ball didn't get done there for the last quarter and a half.
We could also blame Masten even though he played well.
Or maybe we should acknowledge that we played a very good team with their backs to the wall.
Buckley pulled out one of his best coaching exhibitions.
We lost Cripps early and we missed his grunt goals and competitiveness up the ground and we lost by a single point.
We have the next three games against bottom 10 teams while the Woods face GWS and Richmond.
Just give the whinging a rest.

Masten played really quite well until he went and f’ed up all the good things he did with lack of vision stopping him inpacting a contest in the third which resulted in a collingwood goal rather than a 50/50 ball up situation and then 2 horrendous decisions in the last with one directly a goal again. In a tight match you can play a role really well but if you give up 2-3 really bad mistakes its the difference between the two sides.
Was wondering how many posts it would take for someone to blame Masten for the loss. You were overs to be honest.

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
Out: Cole, Cripps, Ollen/JK (Injured/Sick?)

In: Rotham, Ah Chee, Petch/Waterman/Brander

Again Ryan has gotten up after a contest and has been limping. Not sure if it’s legit or if he’s over exaggerating, because it seems to happen a fair bit.

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Was wondering how many posts it would take for someone to blame Masten for the loss. You were overs to be honest.

TBH i thought he played really well, impacted the contests, did the right things. But for some players it just doesn't seem to click and when the game was on the line when everyone else was able to hold the wall he really was the difference in brought us undone.

Back