Changes vs Melbourne, melt away!

Remove this Banner Ad

If you blokes are even half taking this year seriously, you flog us by 120 points on Sunday with the respective sides named.
Nice red herring!?
We'd want to take no game for granted from this point forward...
the only points that matter are the 4 points on the ladder!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With no WAFL this week I don’t know why you wouldn’t travel the whole extended bench just to expose some of the potential debutants to another road trip.

Travel is included in the football department soft cap so taking two young players as travelers makes sense. As does leaving Schofield and Mallen (who’s traveled before) at home so as not to spend money unnecessarily

*We have an additional allowance in our soft cap to allow for travel which I believe was one of the sweeteners the AFL granted when the MCG GF deal was announced

Is it just me, or are going in a lot of forwards?

Oallen is effectively 2nd ruck so we’re still on the 787 model which is a positive.

Big ground and we’ve added run. Good selections

The Masten/Waterman pairing are together again

1df5219a7f76bcf4441540fd3be0d36c.gif

Probably the first time i've seend Petruccelle with his lightning speed been referred to as a 'vanilla' inclusion

Don't you know - the only good inclusion is a new inclusion

Adding in blokes with form behind them.

COnsider the alternate view and Petch was dropped - people would be howling

Just saw a brief snippet on the news - pretty sure that’s Jarrod Brander walking in front of Williams with his face turned away from the camera
Good call Keys, think you’re right. I thought it might have been a support staff member given Gavin Bell is also in the shot but with the bye a few of the Beagles appear to have travelled.

Good call Keys, think you’re right. I thought it might have been a support staff member given Gavin Bell is also in the shot but with the bye a few of the Beagles appear to have travelled.
First time in Alice for a few I guess.
No WAFL match so why not

Just saw a brief snippet on the news - pretty sure that’s Jarrod Brander walking in front of Williams with his face turned away from the camera
Bad call. Terrible call. Brander has better hair and would be nudging Mad dog Williams for height.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back