Changes vs Melbourne, melt away!

Remove this Banner Ad

So how many do we need to win by to catch up to Collingwood's percentage? Disregarding their game against GWS
Gap to Collingwood (2nd): WCE need to score 46 points orGWS to score 40 points
Gap to Brisbane (3rd): WCE need to score 18 points or N.M. to score 17 points

So how many do we need to win by to catch up to Collingwood's percentage? Disregarding their game against GWS
Around 9-10 goals

Say Melbourne score 60 we’d need to score 117

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Looking like Pies spent all their tickets beating us by a point last week. Currently 40 odd points down at quarter time against a half strength GWS. A win will get us 2nd spot. A flogging will give us breathing space. Assuming GWS keep the pedal to the metal.

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Looking like Pies spent all their tickets beating us by a point last week. Currently 40 odd points down at quarter time against a half strength GWS. A win will get us 2nd spot. A flogging will give us breathing space. Assuming GWS keep the pedal to the metal.
Not quite!
Dont forget Brisbane have a high chance to beat North tonight.

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm so deflated after the Nic Nat injury.

Just haven't watched much footy and been down all week about it.
I need a good performance this week from the boys to turn my mood around.

And the 4 points is the only way it can be done.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Not quite!
Dont forget Brisbane have a high chance to beat North tonight.
As good as Brisbane have been, I do think they will get a couple of unexpected loses late in the season due to their age profile.
But yes we need to keep winning to make sure we get top 2 and can only afford 1 loss to guarantee top 4.
North will be tough for any team-including us. It wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if they jump the Lions early tonight and get away with close win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 7, 2000
Victoria home of football
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles
Gap to Collingwood (2nd): WCE need to score 46 points orGWS to score 40 points
Gap to Brisbane (3rd): WCE need to score 18 points or N.M. to score 17 points

Pies going down by 40+, tick.
Lions currently trailing Roos by 18+, tick.

Could go 2nd before our game even starts. Too easy.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Nevermind Cats and Tigers...
Anyone worried about how good Lions have been?
I mean it's just short of sensational where they're at now?
Are they the next Doggies, Tigers, Eagles?
If/when we play them again...whatdyareckon our chances?

Dec 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
They are probably like us in 2011 or the dogs in 2015 or melbourne last year. Might win a game or two but wouldn't expect much until next year

Oct 3, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd, Perth Glory.
Disappointed with the token inclusions this week, think one of the new crop should have had a chance. I'm worried now that the lack of inclusion of Brooskby or Williams will eventually lead us going back to Vardy as our second ruck.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Nevermind Cats and Tigers...
Anyone worried about how good Lions have been?
I mean it's just short of sensational where they're at now?
Are they the next Doggies, Tigers, Eagles?
If/when we play them again...whatdyareckon our chances?
Their draw is super easy as a result of being so bad last year. As others have said, they're us in 2011. May put up a fight in first final but will either go out in straight sets or pumped in prelim. Would love to play them wk1 at home

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
They are probably like us in 2011 or the dogs in 2015 or melbourne last year. Might win a game or two but wouldn't expect much until next year
"might win a game or two"...they're 2nd on the ladder with 5 games left?
They've got Hawks, Dogs, Cats, Tigers coming up. Beat Hawks before. Beaten by Dogs, probably lose to Cats+Tigers. They have had a fairly soft draw. Soundly thumped by Pies and Bombers. Scraped over the line with Crows and Freo. Loss to Carlton...and thumped us, supposedly an aberration?
Their draw is super easy as a result of being so bad last year. As others have said, they're us in 2011. May put up a fight in first final but will either go out in straight sets or pumped in prelim. Would love to play them wk1 at home
Looking at their above form, and imagining the Eagles at their finals best (no wet weather?) I would be quietly confident of beating them in finals. Week 1 at home would be a treat and hopefully a degree of payback!
Anyway, wrong thread for this.

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
IMG_1129.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back