966F5404-7C7E-4245-B6C2-1C6A188BD675.jpeg

DickDunn

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
In: Hickey, Rioli
Out: Vardy, Allen

Reckon Oscar might be due for a rest and I wouldn’t mind seeing Waterman have a run in his spot. Our forward structure still looks off and there were games last year where Waterman fit that third tall role really well, particularly the Collingwood game at the G

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah i'd rather see Rioli play a game or two in the reserves. We bring underdone players and they struggle.

Out: Cole, Vardy
In: Rotham, Hickey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
No one really.

Honestly really only shows his worth when tagging.
The reason I ask is because every game this year (except for two in which he was still in the top 5) Masten has been the top performer on the field for 'Distance covered at high speed'.

This week it was Hutchings, who has never appeared in the top 5 for that stat this year. Impossible for me to tell having missed a lot of the first hald but I was wondering if he was pushing back into defence like Masten used to, maybe a change of roles when he doesn't need to tag?

shooshka

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
The reason I ask is because every game this year (except for two in which he was still in the top 5) Masten has been the top performer on the field for 'Distance covered at high speed'.

This week it was Hutchings, who has never appeared in the top 5 for that stat this year. Impossible for me to tell having missed a lot of the first hald but I was wondering if he was pushing back into defence like Masten used to, maybe a change of roles when he doesn't need to tag?
I wasn't watching that closely, but felt like he was taking mastens role at times.

Obviously easier when the contested possies are better, but felt like we covered that 2nd wing a bit better tonight and got more positive movement from it.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

kerr87

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Allen offered nothing so he has to be out for Hickey.

Could drop Vardy for Rioli too and play 1 ruck.

Looking forward to Hickey and Rioli coming back!!! Especially Rioli. Boy we've missed his flair, skill and class. BADDDD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back