• Shepherds

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Sailors

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • WTF?

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know what the changes will be, let's not kid ourselves.
If crouch lynch and Mackay are fit, they will be playing.
Jenkins is nearly a guarantee.
If one of those don't get up then maybe Gibbs will come in.
Almost no chance 5 changes will be made.

I'd be more satisfied if the team completely gives up on the season and starts to focus on the future. Dropped too many winnable games this season. Problem is they won't give in to their stubbornness so I expect Walker to play out the season. It sucks!

We dominated that game yesterday esp in the first half and once again we were our own worst enemies. You cannot let one bad call distract you and you just need to move on from it. At 3 quarter time we were no chance against a team we've never won a close game (by under a kick) against. West Coast always have a huge advantage at Adelaide Oval and if you give them any chance you are gone for sure.
Again giving up on the season when we are almost guaranteed pick 1 isn't the best idea.

Win all the games we can.

Again giving up on the season when we are almost guaranteed pick 1 isn't the best idea.

Win all the games we can.

Load up and try and win the SANFL premiership. Would at least build some chemistry between the likes of Ned, Fog, McAdam and friends as well as speed up the leaving the SANFL process.

Out: Tex, Himmelburg, Murphy, Knight, Atkins,
In: Fogarty, Jenkins, McHenry, Stengle, Crouch

Brown Talia Keath
Laird Hartigan Kelly
Smith Sloane Seedsman
ROB Crouch Crouch
McHenry Jenkins Milera
Betts Fogarty Stengle
Greenwood CEY Jones Galluci
I take it this is what you would Like the team to be rather than what it will likely to be. Realisticly, there won't be this many changes as Don Pike believes in continuity and will make the minimum of changes. I expect no more than two changes with one being David Mackay back in, if well. Regardless of the opinions of many, he is nearly an automatic selection and no more than ever as he is in career best form.

In a contested game where delivery to forwards was pretty average only the true believers would state as fact that JJ would have been a difference maker. Gibbs maybe, but his numbers have been fine, so there’s obviously something that they’re pretty unhappy about. We’d have won the game anyway had we not butchered 3-4 gettable last quarter shots on goal.
10-13 to 13-7

Please Christ yes.
Murphy to hold his spot. Knight and Easy OUT but can't help but think it will be Easy and Jones OUT. Gallucci, how is he holding his spot??

IN: Lynch. Probably McKay. & Jenkins - as it is hard to see where the goals are going to come from at the moment. Gee, I hope Tex finds some consistent form but was an odd forward line setup.

Murphy to hold his spot. Knight and Easy OUT but can't help but think it will be Easy and Jones OUT. Gallucci, how is he holding his spot??

IN: Lynch. Probably McKay. & Jenkins - as it is hard to see where the goals are going to come from at the moment. Gee, I hope Tex finds some consistent form but was an odd forward line setup.
Probably the best I have noticed Gallucci playing this year in the first half. Second half, not so much

I really like what Murphy brings, yet cringe whenever he's having a shot at goal. I don't know why EH would be dropped now considering JJ didn't play, and he wasn't good enough to replace him after the Port game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know on the outs but available that were not this week could include Mackay, Crouch, Jacobs, Lynch. With only Doedee on the injured list we have the ability to rest and rotate players. Tex needs a kick up the backside so JJ in for him. Burger needs a rest so why not try and play Sauce and Rob. Nothing to lose. SANFL plays saturday as well so expect to take an emergency up.
My Guess
AFL
In Sauce, Jenkins, Crouch, McHenry Lynch
Out Berg Tex Atkins Murphy
F Betts Sauce Greenwood
HF Milera Jenkins Lynch
C Seedsman CEY Sloane
HB Laird Talia Smith
B Kelly Keath Brown
R O'Brien M Crouch B Crouch
Inter From - McHenry, Knight, Gallucci Jones, HArtigan

An with that an SANFL side
F Stengle Himmelberg Poholke
HF Fogarty Tex Murphy
C Atkins Gibbs Mackay
HB MacPherson Otten Davis
B Sholl Butts Hamil

Ruck
Hunter
WIlson
Douglas

Inter - Wright, Macadam, Strachan

Well he hatches the ball whilst the opposition man up...
Id like to see "clearance" rate vs lairds bomb and hope or talia and hartigans howlers, or keaths occasional skill error or brain fade, brown seems to be the only guaranteed disposal even smithers seems to just kick it long sometimes rather than pinpointing.

Id like to see "clearance" rate vs lairds bomb and hope or talia and hartigans howlers, or keaths occasional skill error or brain fade, brown seems to be the only guaranteed disposal even smithers seems to just kick it long sometimes rather than pinpointing.
Given he usually takes at least 10 seconds to chip the ball 20 metres, he has a good clearance rate.

I really like what Murphy brings, yet cringe whenever he's having a shot at goal. I don't know why EH would be dropped now considering JJ didn't play, and he wasn't good enough to replace him after the Port game
I'm a bit the same on Murph. Hard at it but not a natural goal scorer. JJ Is a guess that selectors will roll the dice after 2xlosses and 2x poor functioning fwd line. He really does need to earn his spot but could say that about a few in the 22.

I'm a bit the same on Murph. Hard at it but not a natural goal scorer. JJ Is a guess that selectors will roll the dice after 2xlosses and 2x poor functioning fwd line. He really does need to earn his spot but could say that about a few in the 22.
I could see Stengle being given a run in place of Murphy, yet he's had a shotgun attack on goal as well this year

An with that an SANFL side
F Stengle Himmelberg Poholke
HF Fogarty Tex Murphy
C Atkins Gibbs Mackay
HB MacPherson Otten Davis
B Sholl Butts Hamil

Ruck
Hunter
WIlson
Douglas

Inter - Wright, Macadam, Strachan
Need to make room for Jacobs fitness test this week most likely playing SANFL.
And if Tex is in the SANFL side then Fogarty in the AFL.

What do we need? Marking power inside 50?More spark up forward?
Fogarty, Stengle, McAdam in.
Talia and Hartigan not to be so dumb and Kelly not to hatch the ball. Will start winning again.

Back