Prediction Changes vs North (EF1: Saturday Sep 10 @ 7:10pm CST)

Any left-field inclusions on Saturday night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Id love to see Menzel play afl as much as the next person but tbh cannot play him. one decent match isnt really 'in form' and he has literally the worst tank ever. play him R1 next year unless injuries. Knight, Milera, CEY, Wigg, Seed all ahead of him for this series IMO
Its good then that they have SANFL finals to play in. If they do well against south and we beat Norf then you would think against probably GWS that more speed may be looked at.
I just hope we kick straight this time. Apart from Daw it's the same Norf side that we should have smashed by 10 goals

Its good then that they have SANFL finals to play in. If they do well against south and we beat Norf then you would think against probably GWS that more speed may be looked at.
I just hope we kick straight this time. Apart from Daw it's the same Norf side that we should have smashed by 10 goals
Wells and mcdonald did not play round 14, not that i rate mcdonald. Scott thompson is out though who did play.

Wells and mcdonald did not play round 14, not that i rate mcdonald. Scott thompson is out though who did play.
Cunnington too, not that he's a terribly hard player to stop. Higgins and Wells are big ins, without them North look bottom 6.

Watch the Hawks final from last year. Mackay was a ghost (he had lots of friends) but they guy has form in disappearing in finals. Hendo is very hard done by.

I was at the ground and fully aware of how bad he played. As you point out he wasn't alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I will say is that MacKay better pull his digit out after being selected ahead of Hendo. Another piss weak finals performance and I'll be livid with the selectors. Every time he lines up for goal or is running into the goals 35 out I have no confidence anymore.... just bookmark it as a miss.

Ok it is Friday arvo so I knocked off early and sank a couple and now Im back into the positive vibe I was at the beginning of the season when I did wager $750 against two of my PAP supporting maggots, I mean mates, that:
A)We would finish higher that them.
B)They would finish ouside the 8
C)We would take the flag this year.
Ive sofar collected on the first 2 bets ar $250 a pop and for some twisted reason,despite all my knocking of the club lately, Im confident Im gonna pull of the trifecta on this one.

Cmon you good thing!

Either way, Im hoping not to sober up for the next 4 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit disappointed to read campo saying it was a case of selecting the best 22, not a matter of choosing between DMAC and hendo

Of course it was!!!!!

That's exactly what it means to choose your best 22

I've been a campo supporter but this asinine twaddle lost me some respect for him. Not for the call but how he explained in forked tongue spin and double talk

I would have thought Seed is first choice ahead of MacKay anyway.
It was pretty much line ball for the first half of the season, with both players in the team (and Henderson in the SANFL). Not sure why Seedsman fell out of favour, but Mackay has clearly been the preferred player for most of the second half of the season. His latest injury means that he won't be a factor in the finals series anyway.

Bit disappointed to read campo saying it was a case of selecting the best 22, not a matter of choosing between DMAC and hendo

Of course it was!!!!!

That's exactly what it means to choose your best 22

I've been a campo supporter but this asinine twaddle lost me some respect for him. Not for the call but how he explained in forked tongue spin and double talk

Didn't tag Gaff because he doesn't believe in tagging.

All I will say is that MacKay better pull his digit out after being selected ahead of Hendo. Another piss weak finals performance and I'll be livid with the selectors. Every time he lines up for goal or is running into the goals 35 out I have no confidence anymore.... just bookmark it as a miss.
As distinct from Tex or JJ lining up from the same distance/position? I agree with you that Mackay's kicking for goal has been diabolical, but there are other players who are paid specifically to kick goals, whose efforts are even more embarrassing.

It was pretty much line ball for the first half of the season, with both players in the team (and Henderson in the SANFL). Not sure why Seedsman fell out of favour, but Mackay has clearly been the preferred player for most of the second half of the season. His latest injury means that he won't be a factor in the finals series anyway.

Seedsman has had a few injury issues towards the end of the season. That's why he hasn't been able to make the team

Seedsman has had a few injury issues towards the end of the season. That's why he hasn't been able to make the team
True to a point. Even when he has been available, Mackay has been consistently selected ahead of him though.

Personally, I'm expecting Knight to go past both of them next year anyway.

True to a point. Even when he has been available, Mackay has been consistently selected ahead of him though.

Personally, I'm expecting Knight to go past both of them next year anyway.

Both Mackay and Seedsman have been dropped once this season, and both for the same match. I'd say they are similar in terms of the pecking order this season

Both Mackay and Seedsman have been dropped once this season, and both for the same match. I'd say they are similar in terms of the pecking order this season
Difference is that they brought Mackay back after 1 game as the traveling emergency. Mackay has missed a grand total of 2 games this year (when not on the injury list) - 1x SANFL game when returning from injury, 1x game as traveling emergency after being dropped.

Seedsman has spent a LOT more time in the SANFL.

Back