Opinion Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How are we playing Norf again so soon??

Out: Sandi (inj) McCarthy (spudding it up/probs suspended)
In: I have no idea..do we have any talls left that aren't spuds right now?

Outs: Sandi (hammy), Sherridan, Logue, McCarthy
Ins: Taberner, Blakely, Nyhuis and one of Deluca Langdon or Hill depending on who is most fit

Brave.. I'll start. Great effort from a lot of our youth. Cox, Darcy, Ryan, Hughes, Gray all contributed

Out:
McCarthy. Just like Kersten, he's well out of form. Has to play a couple of weeks for Peel

Sandi

Spurr? He's was okay today, but Nyhuis may be too hard to ignore.

Sheridan- meh. Just want him gone. Doesn't do anything. Wasn't bad. But he's a list clogged.

Cox?

In:
De Luca
Taberner
Langdon ?
Nyhuis?

Brave.. I'll start. Great effort from a lot of our youth. Cox, Darcy, Ryan, Hughes, Gray all contributed

Out:
McCarthy. Just like Kersten, he's well out of form. Has to play a couple of weeks for Peel

Sandi

Spurr? He's was okay today, but Nyhuis may be too hard to ignore.

Sheridan- meh. Just want him gone. Doesn't do anything. Wasn't bad. But he's a list clogged.

Cox?

In:
De Luca
Taberner
Langdon ?
Nyhuis?
Spurr just about had his best game since the 2013 final in Geelong, I think we an squeeze in Nyhuis for either Logue or Sherro

In : tab,Collins , deluca
Out : ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taberner for McCarthy since he is 100x better in contests and doesn't have a peanut heart. Proven so far this season to be better up the ground also despite that's what McCarthy was hailed for. If MC is scared of McCarthy's mother calling in and crying for him to play then take Cox out if he's sore for Taberner.

Bring the Nyhuis beast in for Sheridan.

Sandilands out for Blakely, Darcy has proven to be fine without him - don't need another tall this game in Griffin or Collins.

Deluca for Grey.

Logue frustrates me more than the next person, but I seriously do admire the effort and intent he has in contests and off the ball. I know he's noticeably fumbly but today there were more costly mistakes. Leave him in for another game at least please and try moving him around.

Griffin and Ibbo?! God no.

Ive forgotten about Blakely so he will need to come in hopefully for the expense of Sheridan
I forgot about Kelly Slater too.

IN: Griffin, Blakley, Nyhuis

Darcy doesn't have the fitness to ruck a whole game and don't like MJ/Cox rotating through

Deluca for Grey.
I do think grey need to play a few wafl game to get back to rhythm. Big fan , but don't think is wise to play a players straight back from hammy injury .

I do think grey need to play a few wafl game to get back to rhythm. Big fan , but don't think is wise to play a players straight back from hammy injury .

More poor management of our injured players. I don't think he's fit right now either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back