Opinion Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hits too many targets?
Is hard for Ross to drop sherriden and put nyhuis in . I still remember his pre season interview with duffield where he speak highly about Rixx.

Tell you first sheriden will extend his contract with freo soon.

People seem to be forgetting that a rebuild is as much about determining which players aren't worth keeping as those who are.

We've been doing a good job with this so far but doesn't help that this week is the perfect chance to re-evaluate Taberner. We gave duds their games like Sutcliffe, Ibbotson and Sheridan this year but not Taberner who only got dropped last time because of on-field disciplinary reasons. :rolleyes:

So Kersten is back after a 6 disposal, 2 mark performance. Perplexed.
To be fair, he did kick 2 goals, so thats a 33% disposal to goal ratio...............................
..........................He will have 30 disposals this week and kick 9 :drunk:

Play Sheridan as the loose man , get him involved with cheap junk set up possessions , tell him to leave his man whenever he wants so he can sneak a couple of goals , do the same for the rest of the year , pay off some knob commentator to start talking up his second half of the year - trade him for our missing second rounder this draft ....simple

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Kersten is back after a 6 disposal, 2 mark performance. Whereas Nyhuis racked up 30 disposals, 6 marks and was a rock in defence. Perplexed.
Not saying him getting a game is right but lol at you neglecting to mention Kersten kicked 2 goals as well in a low scoring arm wrestle.

Kersten or Tab don't see the need to argue with this tank game .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you are overreact ,he is only killing it in one WAFL game , now with him as travel emergency he will need to back it up next week against East Perth.
If that was the approach, why not leave Nyhuis here and have him put in another blinder at WAFL level so he is ripe to debut against the Wet Toast?
This selection approach seems to me to run the risk that Hynuis plays neither WAFL nor AFL this week, leaving him running laps after the game to rack up Kms, instead of actually playing a game of footy??

Unless one of Shilly, Cox or Fyfey is actually sorer than they are letting on, in which case I'd have preferred if the sore player didn't travel at all.

Odd, odd policy. Unless they reckon Blakes might bolt off to Bells Beach on arrival for another bodysurf and paddleboard break, so they need an emergency who is on fire?

No idea;not even sure that Kersten had 4 or more.
I do know one played forward in WAFL,the other back in AFL.
Could be onions and bananas.

If that was the approach, why not leave Nyhuis here and have him put in another blinder at WAFL level so he is ripe to debut against the Wet Toast?
This selection approach seems to me to run the risk that Hynuis plays neither WAFL nor AFL this week, leaving him running laps after the game to rack up Kms, instead of actually playing a game of footy??

Unless one of Shilly, Cox or Fyfey is actually sorer than they are letting on, in which case I'd have preferred if the sore player didn't travel at all.

Odd, odd policy. Unless they reckon Blakes might bolt off to Bells Beach on arrival for another bodysurf and paddleboard break, so they need an emergency who is on fire?
I understand your point of view , but that is quit normal when Ross in charge , in 2015 blakely travel multiple time as emergency , and due to not playing he went back to wafl and injured himself for roughly a month .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back