heavho

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
fremantle
Exactly, the whole reason we berate Subes is because he never gets a touch. You can't drop him when he finally gets a couple.

Also, with any luck we are building some FA/trade value for him and Sherro.
So we want to trade them but want to play them to get more value? Isn't it obvious to other clubs that they arnt in our future plans. Playing them doesn't mean we will get more value

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
They have been average. Always have been average. Its a joke that young players get denied games with guys these guys running around. What have they done over past few weeks ? Dog turd all. suban finished off one passage of play to score a goal and it was from other players work like Darcy a young up and comer doing better work than these guys

Lolwut

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
They have been average. Always have been average. Its a joke that young players get denied games with guys these guys running around. What have they done over past few weeks ? Dog turd all. suban finished off one passage of play to score a goal and it was from other players work like Darcy a young up and comer doing better work than these guys
Quality melt.

Hazelsnuts

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2016
The beach
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
North Beach. AIK Stockholm
I not a fan of Suban either but he got 4 coaches votes against St Kilda for his tagging effort on Stevens. So no chance he gets dropped for this week. Was just ok against Geelong but did enough to hold his spot.

I've said this before but the rebuild is also about working out which depth players are worth hanging onto. Deluca will get more chances as will Nyhuis as currently they are depth players.

I'm starting to think despite having a year on his contract to run that D. Pearce might be done. Either that or they have seen enough of him and he will stay on as depth for 2018. Suban, Sheridan, Deluca, Sutcliffe, Igbo etc are all playing for depth.

Unfortunately there will still be some 'spuds' around in 2018.

Ditto on Suban.
I have not seen much worth in him the last 3 years, but he has copped it well returning to Peel and now looks as though he has more of a role to play. With such a young team he adds aggression and can lock down on an opposition mid.
I hate to say but I reckon he might be of value to keep going forward.
Sheridan and Sutcliffe on the other hand....... no thanks

Freoforever86

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle

Pretty much all our young guys are playing.

If Suban is playing well, why can't he be part of the future? He's only 26/27.
Can't just pop 22 18-20 year olds in an expect they'll get better

heavho

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
fremantle
IMG_1272.jpg
Quality melt.
Ok they are fantastic players that offer so much to the team and our the future of the Fremantle football club

DudleyDocker

Cancelled
Oct 3, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NE Patriots
We could have Balic and Langdon pushing in next week.

Sheridan is a dead duck
Probably both need at least one more game at Peel. Could be the strongest Peel side ever if they do and Harley Bennell comes in.

Would be a shame if we absolutely smashed the Eastgles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back