Prediction Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

In.. someone tagging Cunnington.

Out: Cunnington for weeks if thatā€™s the case. Doesnā€™t handle it well

Heā€™s a dirty player and I must admit Iā€™m nervous about him

All from uncontested marks 30 metres out?

And Cole will be standing 2 metres behind him, shrugging wildly like "you mean I was meant to stop him marking it?!"

With Barrass 10m off to the side, picking himself up and appealing to the umpire, shocked that an opponent had the gall to put their body in between him and a gnarly floating intercept mark.

At this stage too many variables with injuries/possible MRO but I'll say this;

*Give Waterman another week, if he fails again than ok drop him.
*I'd echo the thought of Nelson on Cunnington, assuming Hutch still isn't fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage too many variables with injuries/possible MRO but I'll say this;

*Give Waterman another week, if he fails again than ok drop him.
*I'd echo the thought of Nelson on Cunnington, assuming Hutch still isn't fit.
The thing about Waterman is: what's his role?

Which unheralded North forward are we going to leave unmanned for the whole game?

Fair chance Larkey or Wood kicks a bag because we refuse to give them an opponent?

FMD Jordan Lewis got hold of us.
Yep bloody Cox and Miocheck, went scoreless against GWS because they manned up and played tight.

The thing about Waterman is: what's his role?

A damn good question. After the WAFL game last week I asked if the role he played for the Beagles was the same as the one he played in the seniors? It's hard enough to navigate the huge jump in standard from WAFL to AFL without also having to play a different position.

A damn good question. After the WAFL game last week I asked if the role he played for the Beagles was the same as the one he played in the seniors? It's hard enough to navigate the huge jump in standard from WAFL to AFL without also having to play a different position.
We seem to play him as a high HF/wing/link man. That's tough when we don't have clean ball off HB and he's not quick enough to do what Darling does at ground level.

Absolutely this.

I get the 'if you choose to bump then duty of care' argument from the afl, but he didn't choose to bump in this case. Saw a player running full tilt at him and braced. Viney chose to bump, so it was his own fault.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surely this one gets adjudicated like the Hurn one against the Bulldogs last season. [For those who don't remember, Hurn was about to embed his hip in a Bulldog who clumsily went to pick up the ball. Hurn pulled up short to avoid putting the guy in a wheelchair, while the Bulldog player continued on and headbutted Hurn's thigh. That sweet sweet thigh.]

Absolutely this.

I get the 'if you choose to bump then duty of care' argument from the afl, but he didn't choose to bump in this case. Saw a player running full tilt at him and braced. Viney chose to bump, so it was his own fault.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agreed. Don't forget that we have our man, Matera, on the tribunal if the MRO does its usual BS. Could make for an exciting week!

Surely this one gets adjudicated like the Hurn one against the Bulldogs last season. [For those who don't remember, Hurn was about to embed his hip in a Bulldog who clumsily went to pick up the ball. Hurn pulled up short to avoid putting the guy in a wheelchair, while the Bulldog player continued on and headbutted Hurn's thigh. That sweet sweet thigh.]
Shannon Hurt šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

Back