Preview Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be making May captain for this game, even if Lever is considered the next long-term option. Melksham another option but he needs to focus on his form.

Viney out is a loss given his form but fortunately the step down to a Brayshaw/Trac/Oliver/Harmes/Sparrow midfield isn’t huge. No excuses.

i wonder if they’ll fly Preuss to Adelaide with the North Melbourne squad tomorrow.

I would be making May captain for this game, even if Lever is considered the next long-term option. Melksham another option but he needs to focus on his form.

Viney out is a loss given his form but fortunately the step down to a Brayshaw/Trac/Oliver/Harmes/Sparrow midfield isn’t huge. No excuses.

i wonder if they’ll fly Preuss to Adelaide with the North Melbourne squad tomorrow.

melksham captain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Gawn or Viney

I reckon Petracca, Oliver & Brayshaw will go nuts

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Dont forget the Spruce Pruess

I'll be surprised if Max comes straight back in.

Brayshaw more midfield time now. Could be a chance to get his trade value up for end of year 🤐

While we keep plodder Harmesy. 🙄

Thought Gus' last quarter was actually really good. I know which one I'd be trading.

OUT: Gawn, Viney, ANB, Jones

IN: Preuss, Baker/Jordon, Pickett, Rivers

Move Harmes back into the mid instead of Jones and put Rivers in Half back.

McDonald in the ruck LOL!

Happy to see Rivers, Kozzy and Hannan back. Spargo a bit yuck.

Lockhart stiff. Not surprised about Harley. Was struggling to chase or get near the ball. TMac isn't a bad selection as he and Jackson can play ruck, but I'd prefer big Preussy going against Goldy who's in AA form. Hannan, Pickett and Spargo certainly puts bodies at the fall of the ball in the F50, which is something we lacked against Adelaide. Big chance for TMac to show something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back