Prediction Changes vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have probably been hit with injuries just as much as you guys tbh.
Slowly coming good now but still missing Higgins, Waite, Wright, Jacobs, Garner, Turner, Mcdonald.
We also lost Swallow & Cunnington for the game against the Hawks that we should of won if not for inaccuracy.
I think Goldy is finally starting to get over his niggles and Daw being in the side this week to give him a chop out will only help.
Yeah I tipped you guys to beat the Hawfs but you threw it away with bad goal kicking :oops:

I hope we see a more free flowing game tomorrow night and NO MORE INJURIES!

Will Boyd have to chop out in ruck? and when he does, who plays KPF? That part worries me and killed us last week.

Will Boyd have to chop out in ruck? and when he does, who plays KPF? That part worries me and killed us last week.
Zordy? Don't forget North went in too tall against Essendon and really struggled to run the game out!

The only way we lose is if North blow us out of the water early. Their talls wont keep up if its close heading into the last.

I'd prefer Boyd to be forward as much as possible but Hamling will push forward and Roughy will spend some time forward too.

That seems like a singular biased opinion. ;)

All jokes aside I prefer an individual well sourced opinion to the wisdom of the masses in this case. You don't agree and that's fine. My theory is a person is smart, people are stupid.
I'm not talking about what you or even I prefer. I specifically talking about what is more objective. As ching votes provide a set of data from multiple sources they are inherently more objective then a single opinion.

Just some info for those planing on taking the train to the game from the Eastern suburbs
Belgrave/Lilidale line;
While signalling and electrical works take place, buses will replace trains between Parliament and Camberwell on
Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 August.
Glen Waverly line
While signalling and electrical works take place, buses will replace trains between Richmond and Darling and express buses will run from Caulfield to Darling, Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 August.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not talking about what you or even I prefer. I specifically talking about what is more objective. As ching votes provide a set of data from multiple sources they are inherently more objective then a single opinion.
And I'm saying that's not entirely true when those providing that dataset are already biased.

Last edited:
Watch Jongs first half vs St Kilda. He single handedly lost that game for us.
It is getting monotonous the discussion with Jong always bringing MD into it.

Jong should not be getting a game. Simply not up to it and had not earnt his spot. Too much focus on individual acts and quarters as well as potential and not actual ability.

Webb, Honeychurch, Dale whilst all certainly not proven have not had the same opportunity which is disappointing.

However, Jong has been selected and will get my support for the game and always my admiration for his efforts.

Good strong selections by the MC this week which hopefully will give us the result we need

Faith in MC tends to take a steep dive on this board every Thursday night. Most weeks it recovers by Sunday night.
They're not perfect but we've won two thirds of our matches with a terrible injury list so they aren't doing too badly.

Would love to be a fly on the wall at some of the MC discussions though. Especially in recent weeks.
"Are you sure he's got that pic of you with the hamster?"
"Shut up mate, I told you never to mention that here!"

It's entertaining reading all the melts that happens when official ins and outs are listed. I'm also very glad the person responsible for the quality of the logic in the posts decreasing is in my ignore list.

Last edited:
Waaaaaaait. Did I just read on the Norf board that Bontempelli is a racist who wanted Thomas strapped to a restraint chair? All from his comments from the post game from last time we played.

What the hell. I actually can't believe someone's thought process would lead to thinking that.

Genuinely bewildered by the degree of offence they've taken to that comment.

Harvey and Petrie couldn't wait to get on their soapbox after they had an opposition player sent to the tribunal, but somehow it's different this time around.

So pathetically machoistic, this idea that "we'll give him something to think about." That's their idea of a reasonable, adult response? Meeting criticism of assault with further physical retribution?

It's entertaining reading all the melts that happens when official ins and outs are listed. I'm also very glad the person responsible for the quality of the logic in the posts decreasing is in my ignore list.

I know ten year olds who have displayed more perspective, maturity and respect than who you are referring to. It is actually quite pathetic and self obsessed where one person makes it all about themselves. It happens most weeks when they do not get what they want.

At least we won't have to deal with the post match garbage as he claims he will not be watching the match.

Waaaaaaait. Did I just read on the Norf board that Bontempelli is a racist who wanted Thomas strapped to a restraint chair? All from his comments from the post game from last time we played.

What the hell. I actually can't believe someone's thought process would lead to thinking that.
Seems a perfectly logical response from a bunch of obvious anti-Italian bigots.

Conversion killed us more than anything. 0.6 during 15 minutes of dominance. We were still generating shots.
Come on mate, we all know those shots wouldn't have missed if a key forward was present in our forward line. Think before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back