Strategy Changes vs Pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I day dream while driving about MFC winning the flag, just hoping it actually happens before I die.

The other day I day dreamed we were down by 2 points, dying seconds of the game, when Jones kicks towards the goal square, Gawn marks, siren goes.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Then he kicked the winning goal and you arse ended the car in front?

So is said I'd be confused if it was pedersen in for a dropped Smith but is Smith injured or dropped? I'm still struggling a bit with Pedersen being included given the recent rhetoric. Why wasn't it Weid? Why this time, expecially after Pedersen was concussed last week?

Pedersen is 'part of our future' when it suits them and not when it doesn't to me.

So is said I'd be confused if it was pedersen in for a dropped Smith but is Smith injured or dropped? I'm still struggling a bit with Pedersen being included given the recent rhetoric. Why wasn't it Weid? Why this time, expecially after Pedersen was concussed last week?

Pedersen is 'part of our future' when it suits them and not when it doesn't to me.
Likely injured/rested. Didn't play yesterday.
Pedersen's form was just too good to keep ignoring.

Yeah I heard Smith hurt his ankle, not sure where I heard it from though. Pederson form has been that good it was only logical to pick him
I hadn't heard that. I just assumed it was his neck from last weeks match.

Also Weideman is working his way back from an injury lay off too. He looked rusty early yesterday, so probably a good decision not to bring him sttaight back into the seniors.

I also think Pedo in the team gives us better ability to match up with grundy if hes beating Gawn around the ground. We can throw Pedo in there to try and nullify his influence and send Gawn fwd.

Yeah I heard Smith hurt his ankle, not sure where I heard it from though. Pederson form has been that good it was only logical to pick him
Yeah Smith hurt his ankle during the game. Not long after he hurt his neck I think. I don’t even think he came straight off with the ankle but certainly looked in pain initially. I’d say he’s having a rest.
Pedersen has been in great form in the VFL and with Weideman just coming back from injury they probably think he deserves a shot.

I’n bleeding for Pedo. He waits forever for his chance and then gets brought in the week after he concussed himself. It really isn’t fair on him in my book. If he has a quiet game, which almost every player does the week after a head knock, he’ll get dropped like a gun.
He’s not getting treated very well by Goodwin in my book. I wouldn’t blame him at all if he decided to walk. He’d be an awesome fit for the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pedo is in good form. He may not be part of our future beyond this season, but he is part of this season and we need the best team on the park and his good form for Casey has allowed him to get back in the team

I am a demon. Through and through. I sit back and I think to myself as I see this team succeed how beautiful it is to see the world become far more colourful than it is at the moment around the world. Bring on tomorrow and it’s successes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back