Prediction Changes VS Pitt Lane and Pole Position & NMFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaning towards no change, though I'd love to see Amon come in. Might be tricky to squeeze him in this week though, because no one was terrible.

Motlop can sit in the Sanfl for a few weeks and perform consistently. We'll discover how bad he wants to be an AFL player.

Trengove is not a better option than any of our current mids at AFL level & his SANFL numbers don't tell the whole story he's nothing but break glass depth IMO.

We didn't make any changes after pissing away the game against Brisbane, I can't see any being made here.

No changes

But could live with Amon for butters lienhart for Bonner.

But I prefer unchanged

Think this would be the perfect game to rest one or two of the kids not sure who though maybe duursma and butters? There was one play were bonner fumbled the ball trying to pick it up about 14 times i could not deal

No change, but how good is our depth at the moment.
We literally have 2 defenders 2 outside midfielders 2 inside midfielders a ruckman that is close, that could all easily play any week

What has Butters done wrong? He definitely plays next week.
Nothing but I think at the stage of their careers (Amon Butters) Amon would probably give us more. But this isn't a knock on Butters at all super impressed with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thought Bonner was pretty good.

When I rag on him, it's for not hitting the contest when it's his turn, but he did that tonight. I'm not dropping him after he had a good performance - the time to drop him was this week, and he improved, so that ship has sailed for the moment.

You have to reward that effort with no change for mine.

Agree with this, a few really good repeat efforts this week and worked well as part of a watertight defence.

His style of play with ball in hand worked well in the wet.

Amazing the difference a week makes. All of a sudden there are players performing in the SANFL and no obvious candidates for them to replace, so there will probably be no change.

That said, I think we need to get Amon in. We're still clearly a little lopsided with slow inside mids and lacking on the outside. Lienert would be good too, as our disposal coming out of defence is a bit shaky with the current personnel. But Ken's comments about Hartlett ideally coming back into the AFL side in 2-3 weeks makes me think the non-selection of Lienert this week is because he has that change earmarked already and is backing in the current players in the meantime.

The responsibility is all THEIRS. We have nothing to lose. We are just a small blue-collar suburban club. In order to win next week, we will need to punch above our weight.

Norf is clearly FAVOURITES: they have finished ahead of us past season; we struggle against teams with a strong KPF; and our style does not suit PAO's ground.

If we go unchanged, I am going to melt. If we change, I am going to melt. I am already melting.

I ask everybody here to recognize North's WIDE FAVOURITISM against us and to melt as hard as possible. This is the only way for us to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back