Preview Changes vs Port Adelaide - Rd 10, 2020 Mon @7:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
I'd just rest a few this week. Bring in Sweet and give English a spell. Macrae deserves a rest so give West a run on ball. Let Bont have a week off and get his ankle right or whatever it is that's bothering him. Maybe bring in Will Hayes to strut his stuff. Keep Gowers in the seniors so we at least have a chance to win the scratch match.

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Out: Gowers, Suckling(injured), Richards, Lloyd?? Probably JJ too.

In: Not Schache. Probably Lewis Young deserves a go.

I'd just rest a few this week. Bring in Sweet and give English a spell. Macrae deserves a rest so give West a run on ball. Let Bont have a week off and get his ankle right or whatever it is that's bothering him. Maybe bring in Will Hayes to strut his stuff. Keep Gowers in the seniors so we at least have a chance to win the scratch match.

Last line is hands down the best thing I’ve read all year Scrag. You’re the best. Thanks for being you.

dogzrule

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2010
nfa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Suckling - Hamstring and Gowers - shitness - out which is just the start of the list

Richards and Lipinsky not giving us much at the moment

Lloyd was average but I would persist at the moment

Other injuries ? Given English wasn’t rucking most of first half may as well rest him if he wasn’t right.
Same as Bont as he didn’t take too many centre bounces and he got a knock a week ago so would rather get him right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Out: Gowers, Suckling(inj), English (rest), Lloyd, Wood, Trengove

In: West, La.Young, Sweet, Le.Young, Weightman

I've really got no idea but I feel obliged to write something here.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Out Tim needs a rest, Suckling injured, Gowers, Lloyd
In Sweet, Dale, West, Greene

Trengove to play on Dixon and Cordy forward

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dunkley is a chance to get up apparently.

Doesnt fix our plodder midfield issues but will help our defensive running and contested ball.

TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
Don't rush Dunkley, rest a few next week, last chances for a few blokes, and then get rolling the game after.

Clearly in a team that was killed with forward pressure and transition we don't need another tall. Lewis Young and Jordan Sweet aren't getting a game, I don't think.

In: West, Weightman, Dunkley, Hunter (if available? probably not)/Lachie Young.
Out: Gowers, Trengove, Suckling, Lipinski

No doubt with consecutivr 5-day breaks there'll be unexpected outs.

Lloyd gets another week as it's a bit harsh with 1 game back from injury and a different team balance for him to get involved in.

go the dogs

All Australian
Apr 15, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don't get why people don't want schache. Probably our most natural forward. Yes he is soft but he knows when and how to lead and opens up the forward line for others
North game was by far the best our forward line has worked and he was a massive part of it.
He was horrendous against carlton but how about backing him in and let him play knowing he isn't playing for his apot wvery week.
Gowers is 100 times worse yet he keeps getting chance no matter how poor he is.

Outs.
Gowers Richards lloyd suckling
Ins
West scahche Dale hopefully dunkley

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
Out: Suckling, Gowers, Trengove
In: Le Young, Weightman, West

Cordy to CHF, Le Young to CHB. Bont take a game forward to fix whatever funk he's got, West and McLean to split his midfield time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back